There is no Geiswell acres by (that1hugboxer)

This is part 3 of the Geiswell acres story. part one is Geiswell acres by(that1hugboxer) part 2 is beneath Geiswell acres by(that1hugboxer) Working Štěpán by (that1hugboxer) is technically part 0

You are Štěpán Biskup, last night you had a horrible dream. You found yourself back at Geiswell acres, the pillar you saw before is now akin to anthill art on the scale of a small town. Men in hazmat suits are removing hundreds of small horse sculptures from within its interior. None of the people seem to realize you are there. You take a step back and fall into through the rusted metal roof of a buried silo. As you get to your feet you notice dozens of metal dumpsters arranged in a circle around the walls of the silo.
As you look for a way out an open dumpster catches your attention.
Within the dumpster are what appears to be hundreds upon hundreds my little pony doll parts , legs, torsos, heads the whole nine yards. But you closer inspection you discover they are the plastifide remains of foals. Their faces stuck in an expression of perpetual happiness. You stumble backwards in shock.
“Isn’t it wonderful?” A female voice says from behind you in a Minnesota accent.

As you turn around you see Mrs. Cora Schultz dressed like a little girl from the old 1980s my little pony commercials.

“Now every little girl can have their very own pony! Just like Bonnie Zacherle always wanted!”

Cora smiles as she pulls a wrapped present from behind her back.

“Don’t think I forgot about all your help in making this a reality.”

You tear off the rapping paper and scream dropping the box . Staring up at you from behind the plastic bubble packaging is a patina green my little pony doll.

You jolt awake in a cold sweat.

You turn on the light and look over at Mammoth’s fluffy bed . He’s curled up next to Mr onion his stuffy toy . He yawns smacks his lips and opens his eyes for the first time. He looks up at you and wags his little tail

“Chirp chirp!”

You pick up mammoth and hold him close.

“Oh thank the Lord!”

Just then you hear a knock at the door. You check the window and find a man in a suit holding a large package standing on the porch

Around that time your cousin Duncan comes to see what is going on.

Duncan talks to the man from behind the door looking through the peephole.

“Yes may I help you?”

“I have a package for mister Štěpán Biskup!”

“Forgive my skepticism but it’s 3am . I’m going to need some proof that you are in fact a delivery man.”

The man reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out an FBI badge.

Duncan opens the door.

Both you and Duncan know better than to ask the wrong kind of question.

The man turns to you and holds out the package.

“A little birdie told Uncle Sam that you’ve been wanting one of these for a long time.”

You open the box and inside is a class 3 firearms license in your name along with a genuine fully automatic steyr aug , a transfer certificate and a 50 count box of 5.56 rounds.

“Uncle Sam trusts that you’ll keep Geiswell acres a secret between you and him. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you what happened if I have to come back here.”

You and Duncan nod.

“Excellent. You gentlemen have a nice evening.”

The man walks off into the night.

Neither you nor Duncan ever speak of this again. As far as either of you are concerned there is no Geiswell acres.

3 Likes

Never heard of it

2 Likes

Funny thing is I based the location in the story off of a nightmare I had several years ago. The dumpsters in the silo were filled doll parts

2 Likes

I was going along with the fact that both characters agreed nothing happened and that they never heard of or been to Geiswell acres. But thanks for the locations inspiration.

2 Likes

Oh i understood you were playing along. I’ve been trying to weave some of the nightmares I’ve had over the years into different stories

2 Likes

What u said was in fallout 3 when going near the dunwitch building

Huh. It must have been a subconscious thing. Probably played fallout 3 so much in my youth that bled into my writing

1 Like

I really want to visit that place that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Perhaps this hypothetical place has simply had its name redacted… perhaps within its nonexistent catacombs are things so blasphemous that even the most adamant deniers of bio-toy sentience would fear their retribution. Perhaps then it is a blessing that no such place exists

1 Like

Sounds like one hell of a place for a party.

1 Like