There will be no enfies, only sleep (Drawn by Man-Bat-Person-thing)

Hello everyone, here’s something I drew! I hope it turned out alright.

I hope y’all enjoy :slight_smile:

77 Likes

I like he’s the one that’s worn out and doesn’t want enfies. Nice change if pace!

20 Likes

Finally, the roles are reversed

11 Likes

The only thing the mummah does is give them milk and play with them. The dads done everything else… all day every day.

He is thoroughly done with her shenanigans…

11 Likes

I like this.

That’s one worn out daddy. He doesn’t even want an offer of enfies, which is something most stallions can’t seem to get enough of.

Since he’s calling himself fluffy, he doesn’t have a name?

5 Likes

His full name is fluffykins, so he just says fluffy. At least that’s my headcanon :slight_smile:

6 Likes

lol i love it
the baby going “this is my life now” is such a mood

11 Likes

Which is very unusual. Which makes it refreshing.

Hell, even with people… I’ve told folks I don’t want kids and I’ve had men and women tell me not to worry about it, the mom will do all the work. I’m like, “huh?”

7 Likes

Wow this is cute and funny, the stallion this time sayin No to enfing :joy: at least he listen to his owner and he is damn tired.

4 Likes

Saw my lil sister and bro got married, seen their shit…like… Hmmkey…:roll_eyes::unamused:

4 Likes

Their problem is both parents are saying different things!

4 Likes

wemme smash

2 Likes

It would be darkly humorous if he fell down and died while his parents weren’t paying attention.

1 Like

Enfies are momentary gratification with years of consequences, sleep is a sacred ritual of life. The choice is obvious.

2 Likes

….thats psychotic. They’re psychotic! STOP BEING PSYCHOTIC!

1 Like

Not to each other, I hope.

2 Likes

Poor, poor High Up Babbeh.

2 Likes

Fucking fluffy…acting like he’s tired and worn out from his nice inside life. I might believe this if he was a feral but hell no. He’s just a bitch ass fluffy.