there's always a second chance pt3, by: Dragon_the_hugboxer

here’s a photo reference of a rock that I mention later https://images.app.goo.gl/F6nhJ7SF5UjFuiuB8

Week 14 the foals are now eating soft foods now. They no longer need milk and they were able to eat spaghetti without meat balls. They were so happy to finally eat without crying. They do cry a lot now but things are getting better.

Week 17 the foals are eating a lot and growing a lot. They are finally feeling better about their mother’s death. They will be full grown in three weeks. They were allowed to try spaghetti with meatballs. They loved it!

Week 20 grandma misplaced magenta and i don’t know how. She left with her to go to the vet and now no one knows where she is. Candy is crying a lot a agin she misses her sister. Her dementia is getting worse I don’t know how much longer she will last like this. We spent the week looking for magenta. No dead bodies turned up ether so i assume she’s alive. Candy had a lot to say

“Human mummah nu am dummeh, human mummah am smawt. Wub human mummah yew am gud mummah why wose sista?” the hardly grown mare says looking at the 96 year old woman with big eyes. The woman crams another cigarette into her mouth while coughing. “I don’t know either…” The mare looked grumpy for the rest of the evening and she went back to the house once she got tired. She fell asleep in her bright pink bed.
The next morning there were no nummies in the nummie bowl and no sign of her mummah.”goin fin sista aww awone!!” she left out the window landing in the soft grass. “Pwetty nummies!!” she ran towards the dandelion and ate it.it wasnt as good as skettie or kibble but it was there. She spent a good ten minutes eating wild flowers and clovers.
After candy had a belly full of food she left to go find her sister.
She ran into the jungle finding all sorts of animals who avoided her because of her bright colours.
“Sista?? Yew am heww!!!” she scared off some small rodents she kept looking until she finds the fluffy park. She sees two purple foals with their red and blue parents and siblings but no magenta! After many hours she finds herself a few blocks down from her house at another park crying. She sees a large blue fluffy with the colour scheme of a rainbow fluorite. He was mostly blue with purple and green bands around his body. His mane was light green with purple and white lines. He was an alicorn; his horn actually looked like a fluorite crystal. It was a regular horn; it was just cut that way. “Hewo!!” candy smiles brightly at the stallion. He was quite handsome. “Yew nu tink am munsta??” he says with a touch of hope.”nu! Yew am nyw fewn!!” he smiles brightly. It was usually only the fancy fluffies who liked him. “If hewp fin sista goin be yew bestie fewn!!” The stallion blushes a tiny bit. She pulls away from the huggie and stares at his horn. She’s distracted by the colourful object. “Woah!!” she shakes her head. “Nee fin sista!!” she ran off and the stallion followed closely behind. The two looked for magenta until the sunset. “Nee fin safe peace fow seepies…” candy reluctantly agreed. He leads her to his housie that was just a small cave. They walk into the cave and huddle up it was warm but they enjoyed each other’s comfort

6 Likes