They wont know why you didnt come back [bloodwoodsrisen]

I’m not quite sure what to tag this as, as I’ve been coasting for the past few days. But I wanted to let the community know that there are resources out there that are actively trying to help, and that are willing to stand by your side when things get dark. The hotlines are not always the best choice as I’ve heard however, having a contact that is willing to listen or be someone that can stay up with you if you’re scared you’re gonna do something is life changing. And I personally owe that to a friend I met in 6th grade.

Reach out if you need to, a cry for help deserves to be answered, even a small one. These furry little creatures love you, and so do we :heart:

25 Likes

Suicide is something that stays in your head and day by day you think about it, without wanting to do it, but of course, it is always there, it is a bit difficult to fight it, but the best thing you can do is having someone that knows about your situation, some to talk to.

6 Likes

You said it perfectly, much better than I would ever had. In any community I find myself in, now that I’m out of that dark place, I offer myself as a resource for others if they need support. Even if its only someone to vent to.

5 Likes

I’d never leave my cats without someone to take care of them. They’d probably end up in a shelter :frowning:

1 Like