Third Request Done! (Star-The-Alicorn)

@CyclopsBurger image

25 Likes

Such cute characters! I see they are your fluffies. Could you give me a brief summary of their story so I can decide if their story is my cup of tea? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of course!
It starts out with Cherry being raised by a “bad mummah” named Berry. After she injures him while blaming him for the disappearance of her foals (He was hiding from her last night and the shelter staff had moved her foals to a surrogate mom and missed him) He’s patched up and given to a surrogate mother, Cotton.
Berry is punished (She don’t get hurt tho, this is a hugbox-leaning story) and Cherry is adopted by Brian once he’s weaned. Brian had recently lost his dog in an accident, and he adopted Cherry as a way to not feel so alone, as suggested by his therapist.
Cherry is a bit of a smarty, so he has mean/violent outbursts sometimes, and Brian does his best to reign him in when that happens. Brian saves Cherry from various dangers, meeting new friends along the way. (Be warned, there are some abuse-ish scenes here and there, but not from Brian. The worst Cherry ever gets from Brian is a non-injuring sorry stick to his rear, and Cherry is ok afterwards.)

8 Likes

There’s far more to come of course, but I don’t wanna spoil it. It’s going to get really cute and sometimes really spooky at times, though!

3 Likes

If pink was a little lighter they could flap their wings and coast like a kite with cherries energy. :slight_smile:

I’ve had day dreams of dog walking if I had levitation powers. ~chuckle~

3 Likes

That just gave me a fun weirdbox/hugbox idea!!

2 Likes

Happy to inspire.

3 Likes

By the way, who is the lavender/pink alcorn? Are they also owned by Brian? Do they like Cherry?

2 Likes

The lavender one is named Switchy! He’s new in the story, and is Cherry’s new friend. He’s a very mature fluffy as well. He’s owned by Brian’s new friend, named Gavin!

1 Like

Why is he named Switchy? And I think it would be neat to see a “girly” colored boy fluffy getting bullied by other fluffies. Like…maybe at Daycare none of them want to play with him so he has to just be with Cherry, causing the two to grow even closer. The mean daycare fluffies throw insults at Switchy like “Mawe Stawwion” “dummeh colow munstah”.
But then again these are just my ideas.

2 Likes

Tbh I have no idea where his name came from, I think it just popped into my head.
And that sounds like a good idea! But my fluffies tend to only judge by fur color if they’re a “bad mummah” who’s ranking her foals.
But Cherry and Switchy running into some bully fluffies sounds like a good idea!! It can very much get them closer and teach them to protect each other. I think I’ll use that! Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

When do you do, please tag me! I’D LOVE TO SEE IT

3 Likes

Clever way to get around a “all fluffies must be kept on leash” rule.

4 Likes

Yo dawg i heard you like taking care of a fluffie, so here is a fluffy you can take care of, taking care of a fluffy.

2 Likes