Third Wheel Part II (The Master Butcher)

okay, so that is a bit worse but it still seams like a major overreaction. It’d be one thing if it was a strange fluffy they don’t know while off on the street but they know her and this is their home.

3 Likes

Agreed… She needs a special friend of her own… So please give her something good :frowning:

3 Likes

Here’s my idea Jellenhimer ork

Yay what he said

Aren’t they siblings though?

1 Like

Can you make a cartoon of a guy scaring/ threatening his neighbors fluffies while the neighbors at work? Pounding on the wall, yelling “monster going to eat you”, anything you can think of.

Then the fluffy lady (like a catlady but with fluffys instead of cats) gets home and sees all the traumatized fluffs
(Who are all hiding, pissing, crying, shitting everywhere, all in shock so bad they can’t tell her why they are scared)
comes home and tells them that since they shit the house up everyday and are all scared she’s taking them back to the shelter?

Then she goes to the shelter and gets a new litter.

And the last scene is the neighbor who scared all the fluffies at a music store buying a cd, with a smile on his face, and the clerk says something like “honestly I gotta say your the first person I’ve seen buy a Halloween house scary sounds cd in july”

2 Likes

No, they just live together.

1 Like

On one hand, good.
On the other, no wonderful red-eyed mutations.

The Cyclops Unicorn Fluffy is the thinking mad scientist’s breed of choice.

1 Like

What a sympathetic poor fluffy. Little tragedies like this are so cute and funny! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

not it’s look like she’s giving a powerfull extra double force punch on that baby
no wonder his parents started screaming xD

1 Like

Can we talk about how Butcher nailed the stuffed toy look of his fluffies?

5 Likes

It seems pretty cruel keeping an infertile fluffy with broody ones with Babbehs…I think I’m going to like where this is going

1 Like

We can and I really like it when they look more like toys than animals. It just emphasises how artificial they really are

2 Likes

NOOOO! MY HEART! poor Victoria.

2 Likes

Plot twist: Mary planned everything for this to happen and she is just trying to psychologically torture Victoria. Everyone finds out her plan and George goes to Victoria and becomes her special friend while Mary now has to watch as Victoria raises HER babies and loves HER special friend. Uno reverse

ngl I just really hope that George leaves Mary and goes to Victoria because I feel so bad for her and I cant stop thinking about this no matter what I do to try and forget it

1 Like

She’s not actually infertile, she just doesn’t have a special friend.

3 Likes

Thanks! I always try to make them look like what actual living stuffed toys might look like. When I think of living toys I always think of the illustrations in the original Winnie the Pooh books.

I also wanted to make the Teddy bear in this look like the original Winnie the Pooh bear. (the one A.A Milne’s son had)

2 Likes

Oooff now that really does make it worse

3 Likes

Sooner or later she will die

that would make a lot of sense originally the fluffys were created with that idea at least the prototypes that were thought to be sold as pairs despite being neutered and only the true s stallionswanted to have several females. thing that only fluffys smarty herd owners have or breeders in mills. but a home fluffy usually and wants to be monogamous to the point that if his special friend dies he will not look for another fluffy for at least a year later (if he survives if he does not die of depression)