This fluffy medical story was written by a Human (by recreationalsadist)

The yellow fluffy was begging.

“Pwease hewp Sunshine, nu feew pwetty!”

“Is there anything you can do, Dr. Guerra?”

Dr. Ricky Guerra sighed. He looked like the doctor character on a romance novel’s cover.

"Unfortunately the x-rays show that Sunshine has cancer. I tried all the medicining I know and used all the scienceiest stuff, but there’s no curing all the bad stuff happening in her flesh-body. "

“So what should I do?”

Ricky pulled out a mirror, a razor, a folded dollar bill, and a brick of white powder.

“Have you tried cocaine? It’s very good.”

“I meant is there anything I can do to help Sunshine?”

Ricky considered. Sunshine flopped on her back and started shaking.

“Wan be bettew, pwease hewp make sickies gu way! Nu feew pwetty, am su saddies!”

“Well, her lower body’s mostly just cancer held up by her bones. So she can’t have foals.”

“WUT?! NU CAN HABE BABBEHS?! WAN BABBEHS, WAN BABBEHS, WAN BABBEHS!!!”

Sunshine’s owner frowned.

“Now that she’s throwing a tantrum I don’t want her anymore. You are now unloved, Sunshine.”

“Mummah nu wub Sunshine nu mowe?! HUUHUUHUUHUU!!! SUNSHINE AM SU SADDIES!”

Ricky pulled out a syringe.

“Well if you want I could give her MORE cancer. It’s not like it could hurt at this point, right?”

“WUT?! NU! NU WAN POINTY-HUWTIES!”

“Sure!”

Ricky jabbed Sunshine. Sunshine’s body expanded and bloated as tumors burst out of her.

“SCREEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Now what?”

Ricky considered.

“We could toss her in the incinerator and then have sex on the exam table.”

“NU WAN BUWNIE-HUWTIES!”

“Sounds good!”

Sunshine’s cancer-filled body was tossed into the furnace and she screamed as she burned.

“It is good that fluffies suffer.”

“I agree, fellow Human. As a Human I enjoy sadism and sex and little to nothing else.”

11 Likes

This feels like it was written by a really edgy fluffy (possibly one slighted by Sunshine) and I love it. Great writing skills for a fluff, too!

4 Likes

lol

lmao

This doctor is definitely human. Yes sir.

Fluffy version of a horror story and erotica.

3 Likes

Cocaine isn’t actually that good, in my opinion. At most it’s a really good caffeine high. Not worth the money and side effects.