This is a dream

Would you pay to kill a foal

I was watching a horror movie and there were people who paid to kill people

And think people could do anything that there heart desires

One Guy Was Given A Bunch Of Weaponry

1 Like

That doesn’t seem like it would require any secret society in a fluffy setting. You’d just find an unloved foal and no one would care what you did to it.

6 Likes

True but imagine a fluffy world where PETA didn’t let loose a scourge of them and they were still prized “pets” that were given love or even just the first abusers in the very beginning of the outbreak of fluffies honestly it could be a interesting tale to tell

Hostel. The name of the movie is Hostel.

2 Likes

may i ask you what is the purpose of this post: a conversation starter, or a story?

I really need to watch Hostel. It’s on my list of movies to watch.

It would really depend on the world view of which I would find myself. If they are viewed as pests, then it really wouldn’t be that much different than an exterminator. If they were viewed as pets, there are degrees to that viewpoint (in my opinion).

AM ONWY WIDDOW BABBEH!!!

1 Like

Considering the average fluffy world has them roaming everywhere why pay when you can get it for free

absolutely, but only after having set up a totalizing system of confusing moral guidelines that would be impossible for the foal not to violate and prove itself immoral and unworthy of “wub” (perhaps in front of it’s mother and siblings, who have been insisting all day that he or she’s actually a good baby who always followed the rules)

The story would just be a disturbingly realistic one about breaking into someone’s house, stealing their pet, then killing it. Except it can talk.

Like an especially fucked up Garfield comic honestly.

O.G.W.G.A.B.O.W… OGWGABOW…

Hm, not the catchiest of acronyms… :thinking:

Nope. Not a psycho. Wouldn’t pay to kill any animal. Hell no.

1 Like

A brainstorming session?

1 Like

Even if it’s a bunch of rabid dogs outside your house?

1 Like

that thread was categorized as text-post before, which confused the 4 AM me

2 Likes

Wouldn’t have to pay anyone. Just call the authorities. Though I’d be more inclined to pay someone to track down where this band of rabid dogs came from. For reasons.

2 Likes

understandable

1 Like

Then again, I am not against self defense. smecking a dog who tries to bite yours while you are going for a stroll? Sure. Been there, done that. Purposefully paying someone to hurt innocent animals (biotoys who still feel real pain, bleed and all that jazz, depending on headcanon) who are in no way a threat?

nope.avi

1 Like

This is literally what foal-in-a-can is for.