This is how small my comics are. (SillyFilly)

12 Likes

Oh, so you’re a lier. (Your middle finger is crooked.)

I was thinking they were printer size.

3 Likes

shmol comic
very shmol comic

3 Likes

That’s some very impressive scale

4 Likes

I think you should try poster size paper next time

3 Likes

It’s impressive that you get such detail on the small pages.

6 Likes

Yay hand reveal

2 Likes

Liar? Nah! I never implied they were full sized… My fingers are probably crooked from my symptoms of MS… I draw to keep arthritis at bay… I enjoy it for so many reasons… But it definitely has its health benefits…

1 Like

You ever heard the old playground myth of if you have a crooked middle finger you lie a lot. Mine are crooked, it is just something some people have.

1 Like

Indeed my fellow bread slice

1 Like

Foot pics plz next time :yum:

MASSIVE /S

1 Like

Dang. That’s crazy you can fit so much detail and text on such small sheets.

Plus, I think it’s crazy doing multiple panels on a single page. One mess up and you gotta start all over. My stuff is all digital, but a single panel can still consist of 2 or 3 files so I can change one thing without it affecting others in the panel.

Props to you! Seriously! :exploding_head: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Nah… Never heard that… But even when I tell the truth it sounds like a lie… People always assume I’m lying so my phone is filled to the brim with photographic evidence to constantly try to prove I’m not lying… So I do tend to get a little defensive of being accused… It’s only because weird stuff love to gravitate towards me… Either that or I’m the only one paying attention and catching it…

I’ve had an f-1 tornado touch down in front of me… Almost hit a cow driving through the city at midnight… Survived a car crash that would have killed most… But even with a photo and newspaper articles proving I’m telling the truth… If it comes from me, they assume it’s a lie… Even if it’s a weird thing to lie about… It makes me paranoid…

So having someone call me a liar in view of photographic evidence… Just gives me flashbacks and PTSD…

Truth can be stranger than fiction… You’d think knowing that alone would make people believe more… So why be so quick to accuse someone of lying?! I’ll never understand humans…:sweat:

1 Like

Yeah! I’m pretty old school… Like Stan Lee comic old school… I love pens, markers, color pencils and in a few works, water color… I also use acrylic paint and chalk pastels… I love the feeling of something solid in my grip… Data can be lost or deleted… Poor muffin can’t even get her old stuff from the booru anymore…

Maybe it just me… Maybe I need to modernize… After all… Some of the best art I’ve seen is all digital… And your stuff looks great…

But sneaking in a laptop or tablet is harder than a lil note pad…

I swear I’ll upgrade… I just need time…

3 Likes

Oh, I understand, yeah, been there. I’m completely deaf in one ear. (No bones, it’s a long story) no one with believes I am because I speak very well. But it give me an accent and no one believes I’m from where I am.
Also had a chicken that went from female to male. Even when I show people the scientific article they don’t believe it. Hell my mom didn’t believe me when I told her a hen crewed. And she had chicks at the time. My mom wouldn’t believe anything I told her but that’s for therapy.

2 Likes

me encanta, de hecho mis dibujos también son pequeños

1 Like

Si! Esta dificil! Pero muy divertise… Y muy barato!

Sorry… Auto correct won’t let me spell spainish correctly… It keeps changing the words… Stupid android… :sweat_smile: