This may be the Ultimate Moronbox.

Look at it.

Look me in the eyes, and then look at it again.

Unfortunately I have no idea who this belongs to. I’ve only ever seen one other piece of work in a similar fashion, and I can’t seem to find a watermark or signature {whether it’s due to me being half blind or dumb as rocks, I remain unaware}. However, this may be one of my favourite pieces of fluffy art ever created.
This is perfection.
I am someone who does not have a preference for Hellgremlins or Fluffies. I find them both entertaining, and generally most sadbox is enough to catch my attention. But this? This is something special. I don’t even know how to begin describing the utter perfection that is woven into this drawing.

I suppose I should start with the “mummah song”. There’s nothing remotely motherly about the fluffy with pigtails in this. But she is perhaps… the best part of this image to me. “Cweam” is an idiot. Not only does she recognize the horrific mauling of her fellow fluffies, but she seems to ignore it. In fact, she may not even realize they are being killed and eaten, because the thought simply doesn’t matter. She is the magnum opus of this artwork.
Hasbio did not program her for this situation.
Hasbio programmed her to be fed, and cuddled, and to make stupid noises when her needs were met and to pee and shit in a box. And that’s the beauty of this image. She is absolutely mindless- her only thoughts are “Owner give food-> Be pretty”. She probably doesn’t even know what those words mean!

The purple baby appears to be somewhat similar. Their realization, the dread of them being consumed… leads to absolutely no survival response. It’s brain goes back to the most basic instinct is knows when put under pressure: Feed.
Even their dismembered brethren can’t comprehend what’s going on. They don’t negotiate. They don’t ask why. They don’t even have the intelligence to ask the other fluffies for help. They simply shriek and go back to their base programming.

To whichever among you created this masterpiece, I tip my hat to you.

65 Likes

I didn’t see it that way, but I can understand why you would. I thought they were just apathetic sociopaths. lol

6 Likes

Again, I don’t know what to think.
On the one hand, I like the cheeky, moronbox humor of this image, on the other hand, depicting fluffy ponies as mindless, soulless automatons would be quite boring in the long run.

5 Likes

I couldn’t understand everything in the picture, but somehow it’s interesting that they’re trying to ask for food in a total horror situation. It’s like when the blonde and the big guy in the horror movie go into the house where the previous characters have been chopped up into ham by the axe murderer and hung on the cross, and they’re just standing there going “oh my god”. It’s a bit funny if that’s the aim.

4 Likes

I do agree with you, but it’s one of those things that feels almost like it’s own subgenre? Not quite hellgremlins, not quite fluffies. Something very weird in between.

3 Likes

something like fuzzies but they can’t attack.
Lol retarded fuzzies xD

1 Like

Understandable. I think I perceive this as maybe one of the more realistic depictions of a fluffy? An irl corporation probably wouldn’t ever consider wasting money to feed, groom, love, and nurture every individual fluffy it pumps out.
At the same time though, a child getting a vicious little monster that would easily kill its own children for food, isn’t exactly something I can see them wanting either.
It feels like the in-between that a real-life executive would want to see created: a breathing toy with the intelligence of a lobotomized squirrel. Completely manageable because they’re simply incapable of being malicious, or really doing anything on their own accord. It’s all just programmed instinct.

6 Likes

Kinda begs the question now if the abuse would make sense since such a fluffy pony doesn’t understand his fucked up situation.
Many questions, few answers.

1 Like

Again, I find this to perhaps be its own separate subgenre of fluffy. Might not be for everyone’s taste.

1 Like

Personally, I feel like fluffies are capable of growing beyond their programming. There’s a massive precedent, since there’s tons of stories about artificial life doing precisely that.

Plus, fluffies forming herds and appointing leaders (smarties), things like that aren’t things that Hasbio ever intended fluffies to do, right? Because they were never meant to live in the wild like that.

So if you’re of the opinion that fluffies can’t grow beyond their programming, how do you explain things like herds and smarties?

1 Like

Out of them all, Cream and Carrot are a special kind of sociopathic stupid. Several of their kind are being butchered and cooked right where they can see, and they just babble about the good smells and wanting nummies.

Cream is a recent runaway, since those pigtails required human hands to do.

4 Likes

Sorry, I may not have explained myself very well. I’m not of that opinion in the slightest- I just find the concept of it to be very interesting. In the same way some people prefer hellgremlins, I enjoy looking at these… whatever you would call them.

1 Like

I said if you think that.

Interesting last bit there, I didn’t notice that. Adds a whole other level of brainlessness to it.

My bad, sounded like you wanted an answer.

2 Likes

I do, but I’m gonna make my own topic for that question.

OMG they are so stupid I love it

2 Likes

A favourite of mine, as well.
Especially Cream. She is not stupid, as such - she invents her own song lyrics, which by fluffy standards, is the equivalent of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
She is a bit sly, even - “feed me for being pretty”, indeed.

The human may be butchering other fluffs, but surely, there will be leftovers. Grape is slightly put out by it being his own herd on the spit, but, again, leftovers. They know that they can die to a mildly upset pigeon, & are defenseless against us, so why not enjoy some barbecue?
Always more from where that came from.

4 Likes

Artist name is AnimalRights

This picture was already uploaded here before

4 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like