Thoughts on the Fluffcast Revival Stream!

Firstly, here’s the link if you didn’t catch the livestream or just want to watch it again:
The Fluffcast - Ep. 1: IT LIVES - YouTube

I hopped onto the stream pretty much immediately and got there early enough where I had to wait a few minutes before anyone actually started doing anything.

Very quickly, things got chaotic, and I loved it. @Dragonixa was drawing a wacky scene while the other hosts went into chaotic conversation. The topics of said conversation fluctuated between things that were and weren’t related to fluffies, and the lack of scripting worked in the stream’s favor to make it entertaining and engaging. I found myself laughing out loud at several points.

About midway through, they allowed watchers to enter the Discord voice chat to directly speak with them, and I was the first person to do so. We had a friendly discourse about how and why I got into the community, nothing exciting.

Then I leave the voice chat and–

“THAT WAS A CHILD!”

I know my voice makes me sound way younger than I am, but being outright mistaken for a minor was absolutely hilarious. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t annoy me a little bit, but it was a simple misunderstanding and I hold nothing against the hosts.

All in all, wonderful stream. I’m definitely looking forward to the next one.

Hell, I might hold my own streams on Picarto after The Meta is over. The community as a whole seems to be getting back into open streaming and I think it’s a great way to connect with each other.

14 Likes

Well what can you do, CHILD VOICE.

4 Likes

God it was so fun
I hope they enjoyed my fluffy voice

4 Likes

Just watched the first half on YT
Hilarious :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Shit, I missed it!

4 Likes

That stream was fantastic, loved the cryptid story. Absolutely hilarious. The first thing I heard on there when I joined was about how someone actively searched for a literal cryptid to do the naughty with it and might have encountered it.
(Will have to tell some of my own crazy-ass stories on there someday, there are quite a few)

4 Likes

It was fun a hundred percent less cringe than I feared it could be

6 Likes

I for one was very glad you called in and joined us, @BadLuck

5 Likes

I had a blast during that stream too, the guys are hilarious xD

5 Likes

I know it isn’t the same but you can still check it out on Youtube

1 Like

The deer story was hilarious, and a word to the wise, if you ever find the curious itch to travel to West Memphis, you need three things to bring with you: a piece, a willingness to kill, and the power of a holy diety(ies).

Oh! If you stop by the walmart there and see WMPD, that isn’t Walmart police department, its West Memphis PD and they are protecting to only thing that makes anyone stop in that town. Lol

1 Like

voice

Actually I think I’ve come to terms with it : )

5 Likes