thrackerzod <3 ritual sacrifice (joypony)

thrackerzod (as a normal ass FiM pony, not a fluffy) by dawn somewhere

my computer literally broke and i can’t see the preview so hopefully the formatting is ok but nothing is going to stop me from posting thrackerzod…

generally i don’t believe fluffies can use magic (aside from horn sparks. those are so cute) but thrackerzod is an obvious exception since she’s not really a fluffy

20 Likes

“That Fluffy is going to be sacraficed! Ohh I’m going to utter a prayer soo hard.”

Top notch, resurfaced some nostalgia.

2 Likes

it’s all fun and games till this shit happens…

4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s driving me insane that I can’t read the futhark font around the edges. It’s clearly English and imma be so mad if it’s a rickroll

1 Like

Yooo I remember Dawn Somewhere! I listened to his story times about “Children of the Sandler” all the time when I was in middle school

1 Like

If it’s the Rite of AshkEnte, it can also be done with a couple cc of fluffy blood and three small sticks.

Or a fresh egg, and two small sticks.

Of course, it’s not a proper magical ritual without all of those big dribbly candles, is it?

1 Like

unfortunately your guess is as good as mine because i got it off wikimedia commons​:sweat::sweat:

1 Like

awesome im glad!! i was worried no one would know what the fuck this was wahsskd

1 Like