Three Poopie Babbehs and Rainbow Dash - Style Study (by: Miemie)

I wanted to emulate the art styles that are my current inspirations to draw fluffy pony. The artists who created these styles I find are super adorable, but also very punch-able.

Their stories are really addictive to read and I love the energy in their drawings.

Can you guess who they are? (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧

Hint: My biggest inspiration is Shadysmarty, but that one is obvious. Also Mutagen, but I didn’t draw because too obvious. Also too lazy now. See you around! ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ

111 Likes

Very cute! I like the @NekuChan “upsies” fluffy :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Adorable :heart:

4 Likes

I want that upsies one, its fucking adorable.

7 Likes

The little unicorn’s colors kinda remind me of old greenbacks and pennies. I like it.

( pats unicorn’s head gently. ) You’re cute little guy/girl/thing.

5 Likes

They all look so cute!

4 Likes

when someone draws your style better than you xD that Rex is so cute!

12 Likes

Okay, the one on the left is NekuChan’s Rex. That Rainbow Dash is ShadySmarty’s…

The other ones… :hmm:

4 Likes

Oooooo dis is cool

3 Likes

I vaguely remember seeing the style of the dull green one and the dashie, @NekuChan’s is obvious, but the 3rd is unfamiliar(ish)-

2 Likes

4kypxh

5 Likes

Great art style.

2 Likes

In the land of the poopie babbehs the rainbow dash is the poopie one

BOTTOM TEXT

2 Likes

Nah, you are the master. I love reading your comics they’re very rooted, and I love how the chars react to the fluffies misbehaviors accordingly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The inspirations are: Nekuchan, artist-kun, McGonagall, and shadysmarty :smiley:

Thanks for guessing haha.

3 Likes

Aye! I’ve seen some of McGonagall’s works but I haven’t seen em enough to really remember them all too well-

1 Like

Some babbeh will die

2 Likes

I think it is inspired on nekuchan’s rex

2 Likes

Love your ver of Neku-chan’s Rex foal, cute! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Okay, artist-kun would’ve been my best guess, but McGonagall?

1 Like