[Through the garden] (Artist:Somethingcheeky)

If people like the crosshatching, then I’ll start doing it for all of them.

19 Likes

This looks amazing! :smiley: I’m in love with the fur, it’s mesmerizing~

3 Likes

Love the added texture to the piece. Go for it

3 Likes

Thank you kindly, I’m thinking of using a different pen color and doing the same with all of my fluffies from now on. Now that I have the time to do so.

2 Likes

Thank you, dont think I ever mentioned it but your drawings are amazing. I had never heard of plant fluffies before seeing your posts!

2 Likes

BAD JUST TERRIBLE HATE IT!!!

1 Like

ok and whats wrong with it?

1 Like

zQ23W3Bl

1 Like

aside the fact that it is “NOT HUGBOX AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”?

1 Like

Ok. SIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!

3 Likes

I dont believe you, I’m not very good at picking up on jokes. Especially since I cant here your tone, is it actually bad?

2 Likes

No. I like the art.

4 Likes

Ok cool, thank you.

2 Likes

Fluffy speech therapy is fascinating…especially when it’s harsh and punitive.

1 Like

The top comment on reddit for this is “looks more like a llama than anything. Does this even count as a fluffy? It looks nothing like one”

And I had to be dumbass and respond about how there no cannon. Now there saying

“take a good look around and you’ll easily find the agreed-apon appearance of a fluffy”

I’m done posting there, I know theres nice people there but still.

Sorry to dampen the mood.

2 Likes

More than agreed upon, is like the laziness of just sticking to the “easiest” way of making a fluffy, just a ball of fluff and some legs, unless there’s idk like an international union of fluffy drawings that says “hey you can’t draw fluffies in any other way that isn’t a ball of fluff with sausage legs”

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m gonna just stop posting there or delete my account, but I’m pulling back in some way

2 Likes