Thrown into the Abyss (How a Foal Enfer is Punished) by Mikahorsie

Punishment for the Foal Enfer of a Smarty… Sorry Pit till Death.

77 Likes

Headfirst too adds to the punishment he’ll probaby die soon from drowning in excrement

11 Likes

Too quick. Unless he tries to eat it to survive, in which case it could, in theory, last forever.

2 Likes

Weird that he’s still got an erection while he’s being tortured :eyes:

Smarty’s a freak.

5 Likes

Priapism caused by spinal injury… it wouldn’t go down until someone drain the blood out of the thing

2 Likes

Even if he does eat it, he’ll ve vomiting also the decaying foal on his member wont do him any favors

3 Likes

Good. Fuck shitheads like that. Now set it on fire or pour something as hot or cold in there. Or ants.

2 Likes

I agree with the rotting foal but we’ve seen plentyof ‘poopie babies’ survive by eating nothing but shit. It’s hardly healthy but evidently fluffies CAN live on a 100% turd diet.

3 Likes

Well that Smarty is going on a diet of piss, blood, excrement, tears, and possibly the liquefied remains of the dead foal. Bon appetit, you disgusting vile shit.

4 Likes

Huh… didnt know that… does the trap have a drainage system?

1 Like

Sorry Pits only has a pullout tray that removes the bottom section to clean out the excrements… However you cannot pull out the tray with a Fluffy still inside the Sorry Pit…

You tend to cut a Fluffy’s Weggies or break their bodies when they get dragged under and squished through the tiny bottom opening.

2 Likes

Riiight that can be plan Z.
So sounds like he minght drown in urine

1 Like

Or concrete. For best results, put in tubes for food, air, and the removal of waste first

1 Like

Nevermind that, he’ll drown in tears

1 Like

It needs moving walls to slowly crush him…

1 Like

damn! he is thrown with the foal still impaled on his dick? I dunno if that’s a punishment for that fluffy, I would just chop his dick off and force feed it to him and then toss him in Sorry Pit.

2 Likes

It’s hardly healthy but evidently fluffies CAN live on a 100% turd diet.

yes, but all that shit is from fluffies that eat more than shit. if that fluffy eats his own crap too many times then it will end up fully digested and he will starve… or drown… which ever happens first.

1 Like

Ha ha ha, that foal will rot his dick off

1 Like

An examplary punishment

3 Likes

I believe there is a special place in whatever these things hell is for foal enfers.