Thumpy part 6: Spin me right round! [by Armer_Irrer]

This comic is best enjoyed in it’s original resolution (I noticed my Laptop Browser is automaticaly resizing it to a smaller scale).

This is the final panel for Thumpy for now. I’ll upload the rest of my storys before continuing the Thumpy saga.

71 Likes

This is the comic that was banned from fluffybooru and never made it to the public. So this is kina my first fluffycommunity-only comic. I hope you like it!

18 Likes

wait, why did they ban this? this is hilarious

10 Likes

beats me. However, shortly after, I was banned too because of an alleged offence against a mod. So yeah I just think that was part of the ban. Luckily I always keep backups…

10 Likes

welp, glad you came back from your banishment… even if it took a revolution to do so

8 Likes

I have the sounds of this playing in my head, and it’s making me giggle from the constant loop of EEE thump huu huu huu begging EEE etc, etc.

12 Likes

shrug Oh well, it’s welcome here!

6 Likes

I pictured someone getting this and actually using it to play ‘trust fall’ with their fluffy.

Just sitting on the other side of the wheel and catching them as they’re flung over and about to land. Setting them down and letting them go around again if they’re interested.

Then potentially betraying them after a few when you say ‘thats enough’ but they beg for more cause they’re having fun so you let it go around but dont catch them that time.

9 Likes

Dont forget to push a padded mat for the landing side as an ‘accessory’ so that it takes many more rotations to break them.

Sure it’d be cheaper for someone to buy one after or just use something else but people love to pay for convenience.

5 Likes

Thats a great idea, I think Something like a rotating dish with several landing “options”, so it’s more random and exciting to watch… I’ll note that down for later…

6 Likes

Thumpy has to be some sort of Industrial Abuse Fluffy or something wowee!

3 Likes

How was this going to work with Thumpy? He doesn’t have any legs to use.

3 Likes

Well, then there is more room for being creative.I won’t sue you if you use other body parts to attach it to the device.

1 Like

This is actually a really good idea, as long as its non lethal but painful, of course you could always make the lethal mods for it if you want it

1 Like

if you won’t mind telling me, what year was it when you got banned?