Tilly the Tattler (Ace)

Please take note of the tags before reading.

“Nuu. Mumman, dun wan go wif scawy fwuffies.” Tilly grumped and protested as she was being pushed into the area with fully grown mares and stallions. The mare herself was a soft pink with a white mane & tail, certainly fully grown as far as size went but stuffed into a poofy pink diaper with various flowers printed on it.

“Tilly, you need to listen. You’re…too rambunctious to play with the other foals.” Her mummah said, hating the thought of leaving her in a place with more matured fluffs but not having any other recourse. Tilly was a specialized product by Hasbio known as a Forever Foal. No matter how much the mare physically aged, she would forever be in a stunted mental status where she thought of herself as a foal. As well, there would be no worries about wanting to have babies or getting into trouble by running off with stallions. It was the perfect companion product for someone who didn’t want to get into the squeamish thought of their precious little babies doing such nasty things. Even though she was all grown up, the mare acted just like she did a year or two ago.

“Mummah! Pwease no weave! Nuuu!” The mare was gently nudged into the play area, and left there. This was different than the one meant for foals. It was all grassy, and there were far less toys. There was no ball to chase around, cuddle piles, or FluffTV playing gentle lullabies. Instead there was a lot more rough-housing and trashtalking, something which Tilly was very much not used to.

“Wan pway baww?” She asked two stallions locked in vicious combat, well, pulling on one another’s tails and bickering.

“Baww ‘fo babbehs!” Said one, sneering. He was a brown one with half of an ear missing.

“Babbeh! Babbeh wearin’ dipey!” Quipped the other, blue with orange fur and a mean looking face. The two had a laugh at her.

“Am onwy babbeh! S’post to hab dipey!” She protested, though now others were laughing at her too. What was she supposed to do? Why, tell of course! FluffTV said if someone was being mean, you went and told on them. Tilly ran to the door adjoining the daycare for the yard and rocked her hooves against it. “Hewp! Hewp! Meanie fwuffs bein’ mean tu babbeh!”

Eventually the owner of the daycare would come out. Tilly was there, sniffling, poking at the ground with a hoof. “Dem meanies am mean.” The mare nodded off to the two stallions who had been bullying her, the daycare owner giving a tut-tut. They were picked up by the scruffs of their mane and brought to the sorry-corner.

“Alright, all of you. I want you to treat your new friend Tilly nicely. If any of you don’t, you’ll be going to the corner too.” The owner stood there with her arms crossed, watching over the two offenders until they had served their time.

So it carried on like this for awhile. Each time something went wrong, Tilly went banging at the door again to rouse the owner to her aid.

“Hewp, dey said poopie word!”

“Nuuuuu! Bad fwuffy num nu-pwetty buggy!”

“SCREEEEEEECH! Dey nu wet Tiwwy sweep wif dem!”

Eventually just about every fluff in the place had gotten put in the sorry-corner because of Tilly’s constant tattling, and it was something the owner had noticed. Well, if there was a real emergency she would know right?

Now every fluffy in the area personally had a reason to hate the mare. Before she had been something to laugh at because of the ridiculous diaper and the way she liked baby things, but getting into trouble put her squarely in the realm of dangerous territory.

“Tiwwy wan pway game wif Dozah?” Dozer, the brown stallion she’d originally come across from the start asked innocently. He was backed up by other stallion from earlier, who nodded a bit. “Su fun game wif Dozah ‘n Bowey.”

Tilly gasped. “Yis! Wan fun gamesies!” So the mare followed them behind a tree in the yard, the other fluffies watching as if they knew what was about to happen. A third stallion jumped out from behind the tree as they rounded it, catching the mare by surprise. She squealed and flailed her front legs uselessly.

“Nu am fun game! Nu funsies! Scawdies!” Tilly gasped as the diaper she wore was tore off. The smell of shit filled the air but it didn’t seem to be bothering the stallion who was busy mounting her. “Enf, enf…” The mare felt something poke at her special place, a place which had been left underdeveloped and small due to the chemical castration that she had undergone. “Nu! Am omwy wittew babbeh! Nu fu speciaw huggies!” She squealed, but it wasn’t enough to save her from the fate of being impaled from behind.

“Tattwy-tail babbeh get BAD ENFS!” Dozer said while standing in front of her, crushing the mare’s front legs with several raining blows with his hooves. She shrieked and cried out for the daycare owner but they were too far away and anyways, the owner likely thought she was just trying to get someone in trouble for no reason again. Once Tilly was properly disabled, Dozer would mount over her and shove his no-no stick against her face. “Yew gif Dozah moufy gud feews or yew hab fowebbah sweepies!” So the mare was forced to, finally shut up for once in the day.

This continued for a good part of an hour or two. The stallions all took their turns and the mares who had all gotten in trouble because of the Forever Foal formed a wall around the tree whenever the daycare owner popped her head out to check on them. The mare was completely destroyed. Patches of fur were torn off in bloody hunks from her body, her tail had been completely ripped off, and someone had decided to completely bite an ear off as well. Her bones were broken because of multiple sorry-hoovings, and her genitals/poopie place were an unrecognizable mishmash of bruised and torn flesh which dripped with blood and semen. As the gristly festivities neared their end each and every fluffy in the place would take a shit on her broken body, the mare unable to do anything but wheeze helplessly on the ground because of broken ribs and punctured lungs. On occasion she gave a peep or chirp, a squeal like a balloon deflating, hooves twitching and body convulsing.

She wasn’t dead but one thing was clear: Tilly wouldn’t be tattling anymore.

43 Likes

“Should we be concerned?”

“What? Why would you think that?”

“Because a group of Fluffies just formed what is essentially mob justice to enact physical, emotional and sexual abuse on a mentally disabled mare, simply because she didn’t conform to their hedonistic ideals. Not a single one of them argued against her treatment, every one of them was complicit in some way to the trauma she had inflicted upon her, either directly or indirectly, to the point where we have to wonder if this was one bad decision snowballing as they all followed the lead of the loudest Fluffy, or if these apparent children’s toys were designed to be a much darker, more dangerous products.”

“…How much fucking weed did you smoke before your shift today?”

“Too much, or not enough, I haven’t decided yet.”

24 Likes

Well, snitches gets stitches… And enf, and hoofsies and…

8 Likes

Maybe move this to controversial to be safe.

A mental child being faceraped for 2 straight hours and horribly mutilated kinda is on that side of the line.

Otherwise, forever foal is an interesting concept and I’m surprised they arent litter trained.

6 Likes

I actually asked this in controversial earlier because the controversial tag is usually reserved for things such as actual foal rape or humanxfluffy and was told to just post it here so :shrug:

8 Likes

Fair enough.

Well sure but she tattled

7 Likes

This phenomenonally toes the line of needing to be in contro. It’s super upsetting, but not technically controversial. Terrible things happen to derped ponies all the time in other stories.

I think this best stays exactly where it is, and we have precedent for how we divide the content and can use it as example.

You are stretching weird muscles with your writing friend, and I’m excited to see where your writing goes

11 Likes

I’m interested in how you portray a forever foal here, as being a fluffy that actually grows and can talk but specific biology and their mental development remain in a talky foal state. Most make them artificially created sensitive babbehs, which is also fun, but I hope you explore that more if it’s something you’re interested in writing. Also odd to see a derped fluffy like this actually be okay with wearing a diaper, let alone emphasizing that babbehs are supposed to have them, as even foals seem to really hate diapers most of the time. Don’t take any of this as criticism though, your stories always surprise me with where you take them.

9 Likes

A forever foal, as I use the term, is something which is psychologically conditioned to retain a foal-like intelligence and by the use of chemicals/hormones ensure that it’s body doesn’t develop in certain ways.

The use of a diaper is a good thing to point out and is part of the process. It’s forced dependence. ‘I can’t use the potty, I’m not old enough to, mummah/daddeh said so’. I didn’t want to take that much time to explain the actual specifics of it as I thought it would bore people but basically it is like this:

Through the use of such things as diapers, soft foods (which I imagine foals would eat until they got bigger), lack of proper socialization as they grow up, and reinforcement through special Hasbio video aids they would be kept in a feeling of near infancy and helplessness. They don’t know more because they’re not allowed to, and their bodies don’t have the natural biology to make things happen outside the intended course.

11 Likes

I think it was a pretty good story, would like to see the aftermath though, the consequences for the fluffies, the owners reaction, what fines or legal actions happen or are threatened for the daycare. I think the aftermath is always fun to see.

8 Likes

I love the concept of forever foals, though I do agree that this is very close to the line of controversial. The physical and sexual torture of a Fluffy that’s been munchausen-by-proxy-ed into a life of what is essentially mental and physical disability is exactly the kind of horrible thing that I absolutely adore, yet think some others would find troubling.

That said, a full size fluffy still essentially in baby mode is something that deeply appeals. But also, did I have you going in the first half there? : )

2 Likes

I very much agree on this. Aftermath is very important, especially considering the levity of this one!

Daycare got sued
Several owners got sued
Several fluffies got put down
Several more pillowed
Tilly was put down
Tilly’s owner got a new forever foal
The End

1 Like

Considering the apathy of the workers, and the general treatment of fluffies as property and not sapient, unless Tilly was a forever foal alicorn with perfect colors the likely response is Tilly’s owner getting tossed 10$ and told to complain to someone who cares.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be funny if none of that happened

3 Likes

Nah, I want this motherfucker (approbatory) to subvert my expectations and completely crush all of my hope for a comfortable resolution that ends in all parties satisfied.

2 Likes

Very good. Love this interpretation of the Forever Foal, I’ve only ever played around with the version that stunts PHYSICAL growth regardless of MENTAL growth so this was a really fun read.

One note: The word at the end is “grisly” not “gristly” but I do love the idea of festivities being defined by the fucking GRISTLE of these fluffies.

5 Likes

A story depicting the indoctrination process of a forever foal in your style would honestly be an awesome piece of industrial abuse/bleakbox.

2 Likes