time for for some BIG GUNS(by xiaoxia2qwq)

Translates to Anti-tank-self-loading gun pattern 1941, Simonov system .

Fires a 14.5x114mm round of ammunition.

14.5x114mm is often called the Russian 50 caliber .

1 Like

dang so many people likes and commented. thank you guys so much,this is just one pic of new pt of my comic

2 Likes

Here’s a video of a guy shooting one

2 Likes

That motherfucker could liquefy an ostrich.

1 Like

I read that in Samuel L Jackson’s voice

Just like postal 2 ha ha

1 Like

BANGER ALERT

2 Likes

.375 H&H, .416 Rigby, .458 Winchester, .458 Lott, .505 Gibbs, 370 FL NE, .450/.400 NE, .450 NE, .470 NE, .500 NE and 9.3x74R, .600 NE, .700 NE, 2 bore, 4 bore, 70-110 Winchester

Gun autism active lol

2 Likes

Oh you and I are going to get along just fine

2 Likes

No, it’s an L/40.6, 31.5”/80 cm, 7 ton projectile. We’re not shooting gnats here. We’re going for the big guns. That’s what gun autism is all about.

3 Likes

Have you not heard of the king of stupid bullet names? Behold the .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer

IMG_3443

1 Like

That’s hilarious. Gun designers have wild senses of humour.

2 Likes

There’s literally a pistol called the Yeet cannon. It’s made by high point

I can’t laugh, because half my family is in one room, but I want to.

I mean high points are despite what gun snobs say actually decent guns. They were originally designed to arm people who couldn’t afford a traditional gun.

They are heavy bulky and a pain to take apart for maintenance/ cleaning. But they run well especially for a $100 ish gun. The yeet cannon is significantly more expensive at $210 but that’s still far less than the average pistol.
Here’s a high point next to a Glock for size comparison

Both by the way fire the same 10mm bullet but the Glock is more than twice the price and holds more despite having a smaller profile

IMG_3452

1 Like

What’s the weight difference? The Glock looks more comfortable to hold.

1 Like

The Glock weighs 39 ounces and the high point weighs 3.9 pounds

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a bit of a difference. One is 39oz, the other is 62.4.

1 Like

An anti-tank rifle, or a “whole flock of ducks with one blast” shotgun? Which is the better solution for dealing with fluffies? I’d need to try out both before I picked, honestly.

1 Like

So of course the fluffy gets a caulking gun. I guess it’s big for a fluffy, haha.

No wait, that’s the ammunition. Still almost as big as the fluffy.

1 Like