Time to go (InfraredTurbine)

I had to do this version of this meme xD

For commissions, illustrations and your twisted ideas, feel free to contact me any time xD

55 Likes

All fluffies go to heaven.

Abuser heaven

10 Likes

Fluffy is either good enough to get into skettiland on their own merit or get ground up into the meat for the suace used in skettiland, after copious amounts of afterlife abuse.

Moral of the story, all fluffies go to skettiland.

6 Likes

I’d really like to see an adaptation of a Chick tract with fluffies

6 Likes

That’s kinda brilliant

3 Likes

Ghost of fluffy looks on in horror as Daddeh proceeds to skin and gut his carcass.
Death: “It’s time to go.”
Fluffy: “Bu…bu…”
Death: “I know, I know, he betrayed you. But it’s too late now. It’s time to go.”
Fluffy: “Bu…was Bwubewee a gud fwuffy?”
Death: “Yes, yes you were. And you will be a very tasty fluffy too.”
Fluffy: (Expression even more pained than before.)
Death: “Fuck. Sorry. I keep forgetting that isn’t a good thing in your value system. So many species to track.”

8 Likes

I could see from either perspective of that. One with fluffies as the topic, and one with fluffies as the target audience.

3 Likes

I always thought it would be funny if whoever runs the afterlife hates fluffys too. So when pillows get there they still don’t get their legs back, they have to spend eternity watching normal fluffys run and play while they sit on a cloud miserable

2 Likes

I love your memes, dude.

4 Likes

Abuser Heaven is Fluffy Hell.

:musical_note: “Sketties are evil, you won’t miss 'em, we’ll find ways to simulate that smell…” :musical_note:

4 Likes

They can’t go to heaven, they are bio toys. They have no soul. They are damned to hell or limbo… either way they are fucked…hahaha

4 Likes