Tinkerbell, Miss Marnie, and The Nice Fairy (federalchemical1728)

Scan_20231212 (3) - Copy

Scan_20231008 - Copy

(if im being honest i completely forgot what Marnie looked like while i was doing the top one. i also forgot what Tinkerbell looked like wow maybe i AM still sick dkdjjdjdbbd)

Tinkerbell is the shelter’s resident nursemare & she’s convinced that babies come from a nice fairy who gives them to a human to give to the fluffy. Some fluffies get them in their tummies, but she doesn’t and that’s okay. she’s given artificial hormones so she constantly produces milk for the perpetually rotating litter of orphaned foals at the shelter.

post-sick updates

not ENTIRELY post-sick, but im no longer incapacitated so im starting to feel like a person again. i can feel it… waiting on these ADHD meds is actively shortening my lifespan.

ive been just doing art & working on commissions & not leaving the house, but commissions are technically my job so i AM being productive i swear. it’s driving me crazy, not feeling ready for any of the stuff that’s happening in my life, but at the same time a sense of time crunch urgency might just appease my ADHD & let me get things done for a change. who knows? i sure fuckin’ dont RIP

72 Likes

I absolutely adore your art style. I really do

6 Likes

Also, big hugs about how you are feeling, ADHD is not fun.

4 Likes

I just wanna give Tink a loving squeeze and the BABBEEH WITH IT’S HAPPY TAIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hope you feel better and that you get your meds soon and that they don’t make you o__o
ya know x´D

4 Likes

I do, too. The way the fluffies all appear to have makeup is really cool and clever—it seems like one of those things that Hasbio would actually have done. The humans are so ugly, though. Like damn, they all got hit five times by the ugly truck.

2 Likes

ADHD is a god damn bitch! I know how it is, I hope you get the meds you need soon, great stuff as always! Hope you end up feeling better!

4 Likes

Ignore HorrorBox, your humans are consistently fantastic, everything you draw is immersive and quality af.

2 Likes

Yeah, ignore me. It’s not like I was commenting on the appearances and physical features of the individual people in the drawings rather than the art style. And I actually like the ugly humans because they look more true to life than the sterile, perfectly proportioned, uncannily flawless humans that most artists like to draw. But, you know, ignore me; I clearly have nothing worthwhile to say.

1 Like

I love love love the shelter bunch so much! Can’t wait to see more of them soon.

1 Like

my guy u explained it better than i was going to xD

my humans are all intentionally a lil ugly, but it makes them fun & interesting to look at :heart:

2 Likes

i love the shelter and i love tink oh i love i love

1 Like

I hates the ADHD madness. I’ve got it and meds are such a crapshoot

1 Like

Ahhh! you draw babies so cute! I love the way you draw people too, your art is so good

2 Likes