Tiny Lives (Finale) by emo_trash

Just read this now. I hope we can get an alternate ending in the future where dummy suffers more

5 Likes

Alas all good things must end
Imagine how much longer dummy would have suffered
Especially when he could have spent so long hearing Ellie talking about how Ray was a gud speshew friend for giving her babbehs when dummy wouldn’t

3 Likes

Far be it from me to tell you how to write, the ending felt a bit abrupt? Love the story, by all means I can’t wait to see what comes next but, I’d love to see what you had in mind for that original ending

3 Likes

Your parents say the same thing about you epic style

1 Like

Loved it

3 Likes

I loved the story but I was expecting Ray to die after a few days after meeting Ellie, Dummy to return to the safe room just to see Ellie with the foals and die in front of her because of depression, all but one foal die and then the owner betrays Ellie

2 Likes

that’s a lot of expectations

4 Likes

That’s where I thought everything was heading to T_T

2 Likes

:shrug:
//

1 Like

I understand if you caved but gosh that felt terrible for an ending. of course I get its not always a good ending but the only thing I would change is I hoped Dummeh also had a happy ending, he was the one with the most suffering. I do like how the mummeh died was a common freak accident but I just fee; so baby for our purple friend, I was like, AND THEY FIND HIM RIGHT. when going to the house, but no. they when they are splitting up " NOW THEY FIND HIM RIGHT" and it would make sense to throw a cold corpse away. but i wished and hoped that the final paragraph would have somthing to him living. a feral tears open the bag and takes him idk.

none of what im saying is negitive, It was a sad ending but i hope in a future story you could finnish it without outside pressure

3 Likes

It actually wasn’t paying for her crimes at all. It was just tossing it all away because why not.

1 Like

If im honest it would be a much nicer story if Ellie would also die a Horribel painfull end that fucking littel cunt… excuse my language

Nah. Skettiland is only for good fluffies

Ngl. This is legit one of the most satisfying abuse stories I’ve ever read. Well written, consistent despite needing to write from multiple POVs, fluffspeak was on point, fluffies (both loved and abused) acted like fluffies and not hellgremlins or Mary Sues, and an ending that feels like a conclusion without being an asspull. I was afraid James was gonna nurse Dummy back to health or have some stranger rescue him from the garbage bag.

And I love that you didn’t feel the need to give the protag any motive. It’s just abuse for abuse sake. You don’t need to come up with a tragic backstory to make an abuser believable.

Seriously, this is probably my fav long-form fluffy text story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Dude. Not cool. Were only mean to fluffies here

1 Like

Legit how could Dummy ever have a happy ending after living that life. Dying is literally the best thing he could hope for.

He’s so broken, malformed, and abused (physically, mentally, emotionally, and sexually) that he’d never realistically live a happy life. Best he could hope for is cared for by a hugboxer that specializes in pillows, but that would never erase his memories or everything he went through. Death was the only viable happy ending

3 Likes

Nah, the lady in this story was fucking nuts.

1 Like

Also he had 2 legs so a hugboxer who specializes in half pilloes would work

1 Like

She was. Doesn’t mean dummy deserved a happy ending

1 Like

No i know he didnt “deserve” a happy ending, but i cant think of too many people who deserve the fate he got.

1 Like