Tiny Lives (Finale) by emo_trash

One leg was shattered and his other leg malformed from being raised in a can, plus malnutrition once he was let out

2 Likes

Forgot about that.

1 Like

Nobody deserves his life. That’s what separates sadbox from abuse. :hugs: Abuse usually tries to justify the fluffys suffering

4 Likes

I know, it just feels like such a bad way to go, and how the other too basically got off scott free. although I do understand it had to conclude quickly so I don’t think it’s bad just I wish it had a nicer ending or even death for him

So I decided to sit down and reread the ones of these I’d read before and finish out the story finally, and it was a fantastic experience. The sharp turns between abuse and genuine love for Ellie have been good since the beginning, but the pay off and finale were… just about perfect.
God that sharp turn at the end was fantastic. The sudden switch to a new perspective, the off screen death of the person we’d been in the head of for of this, and even what could be argued to be a genre switch at the end there are all things that, in less capable hands, could have ruined a good a story but you absolutely nailed it I think.

Alright I’m just gushing now, but thanks again for the great story!

1 Like

HA fuck that bitch

this sorta makes me want ellie to well suffer.

It’s complicated though.
We followed her entire life and saw that she was corrupted by her owner.
Her behavior was manipulated.

Well, not the ending I wanted, good thing it doesn’t matter what I want or like, but the rest was very good!