Tiny Lives (Part 13) by emo_trash

I think she received permission in a previous chapter after expressing curiosity in baby’s/special huggies as well…

Yep, chapter 11.

I understand your pain/frustration… But I also do find it very interesting how selective hugbox can be a tool of abuse, both to fluffies and to readers. xD

My compliments to the writer.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Ellie is very smart and considerate–for a fluffy. Despite her strengths and best attempts, she still is a fluffy: intrinsically selfish, needy, illogical, incompetent, and absorbs everything around her like a sponge. Her entire life, all she’s ever heard was that Dummy is bad, and she still attempted to be his friend, even lying to make him feel better.
Let’s also not forget that Mummah is manipulating Ellie as well. In the last chapter, she told Ellie explicitly that if Dummy refused to fuck her, it was because he thought that she would be a bad mom.
I’m sorry that all of you hate Ellie so much, but she is my precious angel baby and I have no intention of hurting her.

9 Likes

Lmao!

2 Likes

A lot of people hate Ellie only because of the contrast between the treatment of Dummy and her. You can’t just create an underdog and expect everyone to not roote for him

5 Likes

I don’t hate Ellie, she’s just being a fluffy. I do feel this story lacking, but I’m not one to tell people they should do this or that. it’s your story, do what you want.

5 Likes

Do ya’ll not understand what cucking is? Yes, it’s unfair, that’s the whole point. Cucking isn’t really my cup of tea, either, but this was enjoyable to read. Just the right amount of hugbox and abuse, even if it is one-sided.

3 Likes

As a consumer of abuse, forcing one thing to watch as another is genuinely loved and adored while it is othered and hated is so… good.

It’s explicitly stated several times in your story that Ellie has been reprimanded if she’s bad and that the owner genuinely loves her.

Honestly, the pure unfairness of Dummy’s treatment is what makes it so good.

6 Likes

this protagonist is a fucking freak.

6 Likes

okay can you hurt the human though

7 Likes

Much more open to that idea; we’ll see.

6 Likes

lol cucked

1 Like

Saw that coming a mile away

I’ve never seen a fluffy be so continually broken down like Dummy in every delicious way I could ask for. This whole series is like reaching rock bottom then grabbing a shovel.

2 Likes

Cringe. You got that reversed. Selective hugbox is delicious abuse. Pure hugbox is obnoxious, too sacharrine

1 Like

No human abuse. Enjoy your ban, psycho

I’m not rooting for Dummy. I want to see him forever broken and destroyed. Like a fluffy Zoidberg

She doesn’t need sympathy points. She’s got a bombass life with a loving owner and a belly full of babies :sunglasses:

Dummy may have your sympathy, but he also has eternal blue balls. I know who is rather be

Y’all virgins are getting offended for a fictional cartoon pig-horse. Abuse is abuse, abuse is delicious. Go touch grass.

2 Likes

Lmao I love that phrase, “Go touch grass”. Definitely going to use that one in the future.

2 Likes

The only person i hated in this story was the cunt owner.