to make a girl out of a boy by Ms_Random

dad just wanted to get his little girl, a mare, but of course the store runs out of him, lease this male looks girly,

35 Likes

I’m all for abuse but this subset of abuse always felt like too much hassle to me. Unless you go through months of psychological torment, then that new ‘girl’ Fluffy you got your daughter is gonna be constantly depressing and asking where its ‘nu-nu stick’ is and that’s an awkward conversation you don’t want to have.

Realistically, as soon as a colt with ‘girly’ colours is born, castrate it, start raising it as a filly and if it has any questions or thoughts about not being a filly, gaslight the little shit until it accepts this new truth.

20 Likes

Could also just gaslight it without the castration. Plenty of kids pretended Cringer or Luke Skywalker were girls. It just has to accept the pronouns.

4 Likes

Potentially but it be a lot harder, Fluffies are dumb but notoriously stubborn. If they can see a cock and balls between their legs they’re gonna believe it belongs to them.

You could gaslight them into thinking it’s not a cock and balls, but it be difficult

4 Likes

“It am a nu-nu sketti!” :rofl:

I bet there some mares out there who’d say, “Yu wiww nevew be a mawe” before finishing the copypasta.

With the advent of talented Fluffy Vets taking to YouToobs, anyone skilled enough to mince an onion and sew a button can perform the surgery.

It would have been easier to psychologically and physically change a stallion’s gender before it can talk cause by then it wouldn’t really have any memories of it being a Stallion. Removing it’s sex organ during that time would also stunt it’s growth and would make the fluffy exhibit a more androgynous physical appearance.

Especially due to the Fluffy’s odd physiology and the several fluffy based healing products in the market.

“Amputate something you don’t want to bleed out? Slather InstaHeal Gel”

1 Like