Toast's last chance (avoiding_mare)

Thanks! Trying to get the repetition in and improve. It’s not theft if I combine 6 or 7 different fluffy designs!

3 Likes

A continuation of this story would be good. I wanna see this bitch suffer.

I will admit that the hand written works were a bit difficult to make out and took a few reads to understand it.

2 Likes

´nah it’s good to learn with other styles
deep down in the books of the history of the old booru, some ppl used to rage as fuck at me when I started, caused I copied "spoosh"s style a lot xD

2 Likes

It is hard to read but I think it enhances the work since fluffspeak is an annoying, hard to parse dialect. It adds a bit of soul to the story imo

3 Likes

After i finish the canon ending I’ll figure out an alternate huggy ending for Mint Chip, and ill give typed text a shot maybe in comic sans or something.

@infraredturbine oh wow i remember that artist now. Its really cool that you started out similar and have developed into your own thing.

4 Likes

Hmmm toasty, you are the perfect candidate for This

2 Likes

She wouldn’t lose her legs if you cut them and shove them up her ass, would’ve still part of her

3 Likes

Yes, the unfairness is classic fluffy art.

1 Like

Goddamn she really didnt take long to choose, not gonna lie Toast deserves the worst of everything

The owner should be been like “TAP TAP TAP see this chart? pick again, helpful hint shitbag the one with the most gets the worst owwies” :gotsketties:

3 Likes

Fantastic work here, I really enjoy the phycology of it all. Like a fucked prisoner game and it only proves how bad of a mom she is, if she was a good mom she would never have chosen to save her one leg over two babies. on the other hand she made 12 baby legs no problem and could breed more so losing two isn’t really a loss. Just hope if the babies make bad poopies the tables are turned.
“Alright chip what will it be? one of your legs or two of your moms?”

5 Likes

Not the dancie babbeh! Toast, you’re an evil bitch. You don’t deserve ANY weggies!

1 Like

Oh fuck yeah I’ve wanted to see this type of forced decision.
I’m a little surprised the mom didn’t take one for the team before resorting to giving the babies up.

2 Likes

Surely not that surprised given it’s fluffies.

1 Like

I suppose.
I guess I had hoped the mom would be more loving, so that the guilt would hit her even harder.
Spread that misery all around, you know

1 Like

It depends. Maybe she will feel it, maybe she does, or maybe she doesn’t and is just an awful being. Either way, it’s delightfully unfair to exploit her selfishness to punish the babies, especially the one who did the least bad job.

2 Likes

This is fantastic.

1 Like

Did that stupid cow of a mother received any kind of punishment for the injustice. She gave mint chip. I’d like to find her and have a nice talk with her

Nope, in the true ending she got sketties.

Yeah I read the alternate ending and the one were mint. Chip is too slow.

1 Like

I just really want to turn her into a jaunty hat or ask mintchip if he want to have her loose legs