Toast's last chance (avoiding_mare)

I feel like the style changes a little panel to panel but that’s why it’s so important to practice! I write out the fluff-speak instead of typing it because I feel like my handwriting lends itself to the dumb fluffy talk, but if it’s too hard to read I’m not above switching back to typed text just let me know.

Toast has made one too many bad poopies and has decided to offload the punishment onto her earthy foal, Mint-Chip. He’ll still have TWO whole weggies to use, which is plenty right? Maybe he can even learn to be a dancie babbeh again…

Part 2

88 Likes

I feel like Toast should lose all four legs for picking her kids over herself.

She gets the proper punishment and now her kids know she’s a selfish piece of shit.

27 Likes

As soon as you have to draw the cross mark on the tally to make five, an owner should really stop and consider how they got there.

2 Likes

I concur. Clearly she does not care about what happens to her children, and so this punishment only resonates with the foal she’s chosen to hurt. This punishment bears no fruit in regards to teaching the mother a lesson.

6 Likes

of course she throws the green foal under the rug lmao

1 Like

And the one with the best track record for using the litterbox, no less!

4 Likes

Fuck Toast. Make her into a milk bag.

4 Likes

Poor little guy doesn’t deserve his mom’s treatment, dude was just having a ball

At least he was smart enough to choose his front legs over his back legs, because then at least he can drag himself around

3 Likes

I might make an alternate ending for this, I’m normally not the justice ending type but I’ll give it a shot for this one.

2 Likes

polar opposite of the “No Miwkies” mummah smh

1 Like

I love how u drew the purple baby scared

3 Likes

Thanks! Trying to get the repetition in and improve. It’s not theft if I combine 6 or 7 different fluffy designs!

3 Likes

A continuation of this story would be good. I wanna see this bitch suffer.

I will admit that the hand written works were a bit difficult to make out and took a few reads to understand it.

2 Likes

´nah it’s good to learn with other styles
deep down in the books of the history of the old booru, some ppl used to rage as fuck at me when I started, caused I copied "spoosh"s style a lot xD

2 Likes

It is hard to read but I think it enhances the work since fluffspeak is an annoying, hard to parse dialect. It adds a bit of soul to the story imo

3 Likes

After i finish the canon ending I’ll figure out an alternate huggy ending for Mint Chip, and ill give typed text a shot maybe in comic sans or something.

@infraredturbine oh wow i remember that artist now. Its really cool that you started out similar and have developed into your own thing.

4 Likes

Hmmm toasty, you are the perfect candidate for This

2 Likes

She wouldn’t lose her legs if you cut them and shove them up her ass, would’ve still part of her

3 Likes

Yes, the unfairness is classic fluffy art.

1 Like

Goddamn she really didnt take long to choose, not gonna lie Toast deserves the worst of everything

The owner should be been like “TAP TAP TAP see this chart? pick again, helpful hint shitbag the one with the most gets the worst owwies” :gotsketties:

3 Likes