Toffee (part 1) [wolfram_sparks]

I really hope I’m using this site correctly…

376 Likes

Oof, that’s rough as hell and seeing Part 1 has me nervous for what comes next.

Even with her biological annoyances, Toffee seemed a decent mother, shame she had to be in a Wolfram story.

62 Likes

This owner is a dumb fucking cunt and needs to grow some fucking balls. Or kill himself. Good art like always, your fluffies are particularly irritating looking and it makes me feel less bad when horrific shit happens to them.

25 Likes

Lmao lov it put your name in the title b4 the owl comes

9 Likes

Fucking brilliant :heart:
Don’t forget to add your name after the title

12 Likes

30 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: awwwww you took me out of your comment :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

is that you wolfram ?
dude, I spent like HOURS and HOURS years ago reading and trying to find more stuff from you!!
It’s great to have you here
and welcome!

24 Likes

too late

17 Likes

Well I tried to warn em lmao

That’s an impressively demented character. Jealous of his fluffy loving something besides him.

18 Likes

you do
almost. we now put our names in the titles instead of having a tag for each individual artist

14 Likes

Let us pray to based wolfram for more pillowfluff and/or blind fluffy content

7 Likes

Getting cucked by your pet, what a sad existence

12 Likes

dude, you will put me out of work with such speeds

9 Likes

This is like, peak incel. Basically like the dude is getting rejected by his waifu.

10 Likes

I doubt I’d be faster than the owl who watches the whole website from its mountain

7 Likes

Wolfram is somewhat new to the site, so he/she probably doesn’t get the joke/reference.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Haha foals go vrrrrr

10 Likes