Toffee (part 1) [wolfram_sparks]

Being sprayed doesn’t make you immune to jealousy

4 Likes

That was awesome! Just the kind of psychological abuse I love, making the fluffy think her tragedy was her own fault. A hour and a half of watching her foals tossed around in water and laundry was brilliant! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

I see a pattern here, like in the Marty comic:

• Fluffy wants babbehs
  • Fluffy gets babbehs
  • ???
  • Suffering!
9 Likes

Just awesome

2 Likes

It works

3 Likes

I mean, yeah. It was mostly a joke though.

“… her biological instinct kicked in… I resolved to make her suffer for it.”

:joy: This is a perfect example of why Wolfram is an all-time great!

8 Likes

Wolfram’s art style is awesome, but his humans are abhorrent. Also, why does this have a “Bad Mummah” tag? Toffee was a GOOD mother!

1 Like

Ah, Wolfram! Good the see you making comics again. Like the old days of fluffybooru.

2 Likes

I’m eager for part 2! Owner seems to have some issues and Toffee fate is going to be horrible, that much it’s clear.

3 Likes

Wolfram, it’s great to see you making content. I’m sad to see Fluffybooru is gone. I love your art and I had 2 submissions in there, emulating your art style, which are now gone forever.

Wish you the best.

1 Like

Well done

1 Like

Good mammuhs don’t stick their babbehs in major appliances. He made it clear that she did that on her own without his suggestion.

3 Likes

Cats get in major appliances all the time too though…

If cats and fluffies are equal, then I no longer want to be a fluffy fan, lol. :wink:

But she didn’t turn the machine ON. That was HIS doing. She was just trying to make her babies comfortable. The only “bad” anything here is the human scum.

Amazing

2 Likes

More

2 Likes

The mythical wolfram sparks is among us again!!! Rejoice!!!

2 Likes

I dunno, man. The narration says that he let her think this was all her own discovery. The owner is clearly manipulating her into this.

It’s a full-grown adult misleading someone with the mentality of a child. You’re not going to blame the child for misbehaving. You blame the parents for bad parenting.