Toilet Fluffy (by G00mi)

This is a real living breathing fluffy. No flush handle, no water hookup, no mechanical or non-organic parts other than the tubes connecting the fluffy’s anus and urethra directly into the sewer pipe. This abomination is one a few odd prototypes found in the Hasbio research and development department.

25 Likes

just want rear nummies ? But you’re having it ! you really don’t know what you want

5 Likes

“How do I make it stop asking for hugs and love?”

7 Likes

Take away the legs and keep feeding it piss and shit.

1 Like

Put it in an Indian restaurant. Or Mexican.

Or anywhere they serve spicy food that gives people the volcanic shits, really.

2 Likes

No can do, the legs “work” in that they can move, but they could never lift his body. There’s not even enough power in them to stand up with such a heavy large body. (And his ass is attached to the floor drain). It’s too funny to watch his legs move when he tries to run away from the sorry stick, and he gets mad at his weggies for being mean when they don’t let him run away!

(Edit: the average toilet weighs 60-100 pounds, fluffies don’t exceed 20. His legs are normal fluffy size)

2 Likes

Classic :+1:

1 Like

I can’t believe I hadn’t seen something like this before.

2 Likes

Browsing the weirdbox tag is a trip.

3 Likes

@G00mi
I think you got somthing there…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Is it creepier if the talking toilet doesn’t want you to use it, or if it does? Homer admires a Japanese toilet, family traumatized. - YouTube

2 Likes

The toilet paper on the horn has me dying. So clever and funny.

1 Like

Damn it’s perfect. 50% fluffy, 50% toilet and way more believable lol

Like that cow in The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

1 Like

Introduce it to some half cooked chicken shits