"Too innocent" (Part 3) by:MightyMorphinFluffy

You’re having the scariest dream you’ve ever had. You were a chirpy babbeh again and you couldn’t see. You could only hear, smell and feel. You felt cold and alone…but then you felt warm. You felt something grab you and give you lickies. It felt so nice and you didn’t want this attention to stop. Then you heard it.

“Wha speshuwl fwiend doin wit dummeh babbeh? Nu gib huggies and wub! Huggies and wub fow bestest babbeh onwy!” someone shouts. Was it…mummah?

“b-buh babbeh am good babbeh. Aww babbehs am gud babbehs. Can ou jus gib babbeh huggies an wub? babbeh nu du nuffin wong. aww babbehs desewbe huggies an wub.” The creature holding you says. Daddeh must be holding you.

You heard mummah shout “NU!” and then you heard loud stomping sounds and daddy crying as you felt yourself drop and hit the ground.

You wake up and almost make scaredy poopies and peepees but you crawl towards the litterbox to make GUD poopies and peepees so you don’t make daddy mad. Why would you make daddy mad? He’s the best daddy ever! He gives you good nummies, love, hugs, and he even lets you lay down on his chest while he watches tv on the couch!

You would do anything for daddy to be happy…even if it meant losing your last legs. You finish using the litterbox and crawl out of your saferoom so you can go find daddy. You wish you were faster so you could find daddy quicker.

It takes you a looooooong time but eventually you have looked through every room in the house. Except for the attic and the basement but you can’t get in there. You begin to cry…has daddy abandoned you too? Why does everybody abandon you?

Is it because you’re a dummeh two weggie babbeh? You curl up into a ball and quietly sob to yourself as you begin to suckle your hoof. You tuck your tail between your legs and hug it to your chest.

creaaaak

Wait…is that the door? IS DADDY BACK?!

You crawl towards the door as fast as you can.

You don’t make it halfway before the door opens and reveals…DADDY!

He didn’t abandon you! He still loves you! You can’t believe that you doubted him.

“Hey George! You being good?” Daddy asks you as he walks over and picks you up.

“Yes daddeh! Geowge am bein gud babbeh. Aweady make gud poopies an peepees in wittahbox.” You tell him as you nuzzle his cheek and give him kisses.

“Good boy. Why are you out of the saferoom?” He asks

“Geowge nu could find ou. Thot dat ou weabe Geowge fowebah.” You tell him as you hang your head

“George I would never leave you. I love you buddy.” He says as he scratches under your chin making your wings flap.

“Geowge wub ou to daddeh.” You say as you give him a big hug on his cheek.

“So George…what would you like to eat for breakfast?” Daddy asks as he sits you down on the kitchen counter.

“Bweakfast? Wat dat daddeh?” You ask as you tilt your head to the side

“Well do you know what morning and night are?” he asks you to which you shake your head.

“Well breakfast is what you eat in the morning and dinner is what you eat at night. There’s also lunch but that one is after breakfast and before dinner.” Daddy explains to you.

“Geowge tink undastan daddeh. Bweakfast am bwight time nummies an dinnew am dawk time nummies. An wunch is aftew bweakfast and befowe dinnew. Am dat wight?” You ask

Daddy points at you and says “That is exactly right George” as he walks over and pets you.

“Yaaay Geowge weawn nummie time namesies!” You cheer for yourself

“Good job buddy. So what would you like for breakfast?”

“Can Geowge twy dah nummies dat daddeh wike?” You ask daddeh

“You mean the Fruit mix? Sure George.” Daddy says as he reaches for the bag.

“But first I’m gonna let you try a small piece of each fruit to make sure you like it” He says as he lays four small nummies in front of you.

You sniff them and suddenly get hit with a memory.

Your fluffy father brought you these before.

“guess wat widdwe babbeh? Daddeh foun da nummies dah hooman daddeh use to gib daddeh! Hewe…don dey smeww gud? It am Gwapes, Appwes, Peaches, an Mangos! Daddeh wish widdwe babbeh couwd eat dem…buh ou too widdwe. Mabeh daddeh can get ou mummah to num dese an gib ou gud miwkies.”

“Dese Gwape an Mango an Peach an Appwe! Geowge finawwy get tu twy dem! Su cited!” You exclaim

“Woah. How did you know what they were called?” daddy asks shocked

“Fwuffy daddeh use to bwing dis to Geowge when Geowge was chiwpy babbeh!”

“Well your teeth are starting to come in so I guess I can mush it up and put it in a bowl.” Daddy tells you

Daddy does what he said he would and he sits the bowl in front of you. You climb over the edge and slowly begin to eat the nummies you’ve waited so long to try. It’s delicious.

By the time you’re done you have fruit mush all in your fluff.

“Oh boy it looks like it’s time for a bath.” Daddy says while chuckling

“But first I need to talk to you about something” Daddy says as he picks you up

“Am Geowge in twouble fow makin messie? Am sowwy daddeh pwease nu hate Geowge.” You panic

“No you’re not in trouble and I would never hate you.” Daddy reassures you

“Den wat du daddeh need?” You ask

“Do you want to go to daycare?”

19 Likes

I’m gonna be honest. I’m kind of proud of myself for this one…BUT HOLY SHIT I DIDN’T MEAN FOR IT TO BE THIS LONG!

7 Likes

It’s adorable. Please do let us know more about George. He’s such a darling. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It happens. Oh goodness I know… IT HAPPENS!

3 Likes

Very nicely done. I really hope he doesn’t just leave George at the daycare without spending time watching how the others interact with him. Some fluffies can be sweethearts and love George like any other and some can be real assholes. I’m hoping he doesn’t get picked on too much.

3 Likes

Well George is a smart colt, feel sad his dad protected him from his bitch mother.

Funny why his dad would get that abuse he is a stallion he can smack the bitch.

Daycare seems dangerous to a handicap like him though, bullyin is one of them. Unless that daycare is very cautious bout these situations.

1 Like

Yeah George is a smart little fella. His father was just too focused on keeping George safe to even try to fight back

1 Like