"Too innocent" (Part 9) by:MightyMorphinFluffy

You open your eyes and see Selina. She looks so happy and she’s cuddled up next to you. You feel something wiggling around in your arms. You look down and see…a chirpy babbeh…and he looks just like you.

You look at Selina and in her arms is another chirpy babbeh…and she looks just like Selina. Selina nuzzles you and says the words that make your heart skip a beat.

“Sewina wub ou speciaw fwiend.” She says with a smile before you both curl up with your foals and fall asleep.

You wake up to see that Selina is sitting on her haunches while the two foals are laying at her milkie places and filling their little tum tums with their mother’s milk.

The foals stop drinking and begin to chirp for their mother. Selina picks them up and cradles them as she sings them a mummah song. The foals fall asleep and Selina sits them gently on the ground.

“Babbehs am so pwetty. Geowge am pwoudest daddeh ebah.” You say as you look down at the little bundles of joy who are cuddled together on the ground.

“Dey wook jus wike dey mummah an daddeh too. Sewina know dat dey am gonna be gud babbehs.” Selina says as she walks over to you and rubs up against you.

“Dey gun be bestest babbehs. Dey gib huggies an wub, Gib sad fwuffies heawt happies, an wun bwight time…dey hab babbehs ob dewe own.” You say as you and your special friend hug each other.

“Speciaw fwiend?” Selina asks

“Yes?”

“Wen did ou know dat ou wubbed Sewina?” Selina asks

“Fwom da moment Geowge saw ou.” You say as you hug Selina tighter.

“Sewina wub ou speciaw fwiend.” She says

“Geowge wub ou too.” You say back

You both finish hugging and Selina curls around the foals and falls asleep with them. You look over them…two tiny foals protected by their mother as they slept.

This feels like heaven…you have a family…a family like no other. A family that loves you…and that you love too.

Then…why do you feel like something is wrong?

Your name is Josef and you don’t know what’s wrong. You went to ask George if he wanted to go to the park but he didn’t respond…he didn’t even move.

He’s still breathing and he has a heartbeat but he didn’t wake up. You rushed him to the fluffy vet and now you’re waiting to find out what’s wrong with him.

The vet comes out and informs you of George’s condition.

“What’s wrong? Is George going to be okay?” You ask

“I’m not sure…George is suffering from irregular breathing and Depressed Brainstem Reflexes. He also isn’t showing any response to painful stimuli, except for reflex movements or any responses of limbs, except for reflex movements.” The vet explains

“What does that mean?” You ask

“These are all symptoms of a coma. Has George suffered any injuries recently?” The vet asks you

“No” You respond

“Has he experienced any emotional trauma?”

“Well actually yes. He recently confessed his feelings to a friend of his but she rejected him and he hasn’t been himself since.” You explain

“That’s most likely the cause. Fluffies are very sensitive and emotional creatures and when a certain negative feeling has been amplified too much then it can be really dangerous for them. Some fluffies have even died of a broken heart. It seems George got lucky though.”

“What do you mean? What kept him from dying?” You ask

“If I had to take a guess…” The vet pauses before looking you in the eyes.

“His love for you.” The vet says

15 Likes

Oh no George!!! :sob:

3 Likes

I had so many problems when writing this entry. I had so many ideas that I had written out in text documents on my computer but none of them felt right. I eventually settled for this but I’m not very proud of it. I actually wish I could delete it but I don’t want to keep doing that just because I don’t like the outcome but I just don’t know how to continue this without making it confusing or dumb.

2 Likes