Too late for regrets/Muy tarde para arrepentirse(By: Clayhammer)

-Español

And now, here is a fairly common scenario, regarding these creatures, and depending on the variables with the situations and more so if we are talking about disgusting smarties.
Enjoy it and have a great day

-Español
Y ahora, he aquí un escenario bastante común, respectando a estas criaturas, y dependiendo en las variables con las situaciones y mas si estamos hablando de asquerosos smarties
Que lo disfruten y tengan un excelente día

65 Likes

Make sure to remove teeth before making eat his nuts

9 Likes

adoro como confias en ellos luego hacen sus berrinches y cuando lo estas moliendo a golpes dice “soy buen fluffy” esas cosas no merecen perdon

5 Likes

I love when smarties act defiantly while staring down the barrel of death, not because of some deep seated moral conviction but because they are so retarded they think that they can order the person smashing their legs to be their personal slave.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Dejalo en un callejon para que lo violen XD

2 Likes

The fucking wam had me in a catharsis like no other.

5 Likes

What a stress release if these things were real and available.

4 Likes

Now do this to him. https://youtu.be/nYk3LvHMPWM?si=LcgZ4bPWT5xcOEcV

1 Like

Does the heart good to see a Fluffies bone snap.

1 Like

I feel more pitty for that shoe, that any smarty shitrat

1 Like

Digamos que su muerte será lo suficientemente lenta

1 Like

It’s a ambiguous desire what any here we have. We want they can exist for that stress relief and make justice for mother nature, but in the same time we don’t want, because we love the earth enough for submit it to unbeliveable punishment

8a0eaz

Just kidding, I believe we can all imagine well enough~ Not gonna lie, think this little jerk was undiagnosed bipolar

4 Likes

Don’t worry about that, if i have enough time maybe can i do an aftermath

1 Like

LoL, NBD~ Good stuff, Mr Hammer :martinidrink:

2 Likes

Thanks

No mercy for entitled shitrats.
The only way this scenario could be better would be if the owner pretended to give in to the smarty’s demands only to take it all away before taking the little bastards life.
But I suppose that’s an idea for another day.

2 Likes

This made me chuckle Clayhammer, If I Was that guy after I pulled out his teeth and making that fluffy eat His precious special wumps, I would whip out my balls and drag them all over his face while saying “Dwag deez Daddeh speshuw wumps acwoss yuh faysee” that last he would hear and see just before I smash his brains in

3 Likes

I give you credit to have a great imagination for thougt that, surely that will be low blow for that shitrat

2 Likes