Toothpaste and Buttons' Picnic [by purplegem]

you picked the wrong garden smarty fucker

Thank you to @EdgyJr for designing and adopting cute little Buttons to me! As you can tell, he’s pretty spoiled by his loving owner :purple_heart:

Commissions open :purple_heart:

73 Likes

Buttons is so cute

5 Likes

little fucks got an Uchiha variant eye. I love it.

5 Likes

Beautiful monstrosity

4 Likes

So which is Buttons? Im assuming the pink fluffy. And is said pink fluffy a boy or a girl? I think it’d be cute if it was a boy with such a cute name, but had no qualms about it all like "It nu matta! Am stiww boy fwuffy :slight_smile: "

2 Likes

Toothpaste is the pink one and Buttons is the mutant :slight_smile: and they are both male!

2 Likes

Are they besties? Looks like so

2 Likes

they are! Their owners know one another and sometimes get together with their fluffies for playdates :smiley:

3 Likes

Mmmm yes, foals

2 Likes

Love how the smarty barge in only to shit himself.

Love Button eye design.

So is the owner feeding Button foal as food?

2 Likes

It’s more of a “treat”/“bestesh nummies ebah” for him (like skettis for a regular fluffy)

1 Like

In terms these are “snake food” foals or random foals bought in the fluffymart?

Love how they chirp in fear in the bucket calling their mother that wont come no matter what.

1 Like

Sometimes they are store-bought, but Buttons’ favorites are the ones his owner breeds for him, she basically has two fluffies set aside to just spray with fluffy pheromones whenever she wants and make as many foals as possible. She really spoils her fluffy :joy:

1 Like

Oh a foal breeding supply, hope those mares dont go to a wan die loop unless replacing isnt a prob.

Or better was bitch mares :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

The desire to perish loop

2 Likes

I love the detail of the foal bucket

1 Like

Buttons has the speshul mango eyes, or whatever it is called. Thus I conclude that he can make smarties experience three days hell in a single second.

1 Like

I believe the term your looking for is Mangekyo sharigan.

I’d listen to Buttons, little buddy. God only knows what that fluffy is capable of. Run.

Smarty you came to the wrong neighborhood fool !!