Toy Chimeras Chapter Pt 9 (Tarraco)

The herd of Kero-C’s fluffies made their way through the dry bushes, all groaning and chirping from fatigue.

“Winny nee’s wawa Champ, thwoat huwties”

A a overweight gold and dark green maned mother wobbling side to side. She pants and wheezes as her coat and babies riding her back.

“Heeeeh Mawty… you fond nummie yeh? found pwetty nummies?”

“YES CHAMP, me found housie and this humman got awot of fwuffies like us, and even mo, he got a farm with LOTS OF FLOWWIES DIS IS A FWUFFY WUNDAWAND”

Champ’s herd is gasping at Marty’s report, they all look at each other with glee, but Champ seems to be unmoved by by Marty’s find of a “fluffy wonderland”. Champ is a Red coat and Yellow mane Kero-C his coat is matted so as for the entire herd, a luxurious hair material that many people would pay hundreds of dollars to have on their head, is that a hinder to thier trek. two mothers were also in the flock, the overweight green mother “Winnie” whom is champ’s mate, and a sky blue coat and black mane mother “Attina”, pregnant with her first batch, not as hefty as her friend and she is Marty’s mate. There were also another male Copper his coat matches his name and his hair was a darker brown, alas he has no mate as his coloration deem him unfit for the other mares, the other two mares without mate is a pink and grey hair, “Rainy”, and a Purple and grey hair mare Bourby , who both seem to be sisters. Of course the idea of feral fluffies with names is strange, but these were no wild bio toys, these were runaways from a local elderly trailer park neighborhood.

“WAIT FO BABBEHS”

A shrill high pitch squeal is heard.

“WAIT FO CAW’MEL OF MOCHA”

Two brown weanling are running towards them huffing and puffing but Winnie rams them and bashes one of them in the snout.

“GU WAY POOPEH BABBEHS HEWD MUMMAH NU WAN POOPEH BABBEHS NEXT TO GUD BABBEHS”

“SCREEE NU HUWTIES AM ONWY BABBEH”

“Come on Marty know way down wets go!!”

“Rainy beweeve Mawty, dere is a fwuffy wundawand wike sketty land maybe hooman has sketties”

“yes yes, booby beweeves too, but how wong am wun to be mummah wike winny und attina”

“NOT TOO WONG MARTY THINK WE CWOSE WOOK!”

The herd sees a hill and by it a beige and brown house with red clay roof tiles. Marty screams with joy and the herd cheer and jump around, they see the Giant fence line circumnavigating a large area almost the size of a football field. Alas they see it the rows of patches of dirt, flowers newly transfered from pots to the yard, this yard was full of produce and saplings, Carrots, broccli, potatoes, avocados, and many more. David had gotten everything imported from local farmers, they call him a madman… and well he may just be batshit insane. They laugh and run to the fence, but Marty halts them

“SHHHHH you dunno if dis humman gud humman, and be neu dadeh”

Marty sprints infront of the herd

“MOOV DUMMEH, WAN NUMMIES NEE NUMMIES GET OUTS OF MUH WAYZ STUPPEH MARTY”

Winnie bonks Marty on the nose and he spins around and falls

“YEOOOOW”

“Is spehuw fren okeh, wan huggies?”

Attina hovers over her special friend

“Nuh am fine, go wit herd goget nummies fo best babbehs”

He smiles and squints as blood streams from his nose and onto his teeth. The herd goes around the fence, probing it to find a entrance, they’re puzzled, but the sight of the crops and the smell of flowers and produce drives them enthusiastically sprinting up and down the fence. Champ has taken the initiative to try and bash through the grated bottom of the fence, ignorantly beliving the grate will break upon impact, but of course Redwood is a God to fragile toy meat. Champ groans has a off-color bruise forms on his forehead. From the ground he sees the Latch for the entrance around the corner

“Ooooo?”

Marty checks on Champ and see’s the latch as well

“Dat is doors to wand no?”

“Uh huh ehhhh”

“Okeh I get Hewd”

“Wait nu”

“HUWD WE FOUND DOORS TO GARDEN”

The the group comes around to Marty, Champ unable to walk staight clashes into the mares

“Watch it dummeh weader”

“Shudduuuppp”

Champ falls as he tries to bonk Attina with his hoof. Winnie wobbles over to Attina to hit her

“DUN’T BE MEAN TO SPESHEW FRIEND”

But Attina thou pregnant was still more agile than the overweight mother Winnie and dashs to the side as Winnie over-swings and falls over making her foals hit the floor

“EEEEEHHHH SPESHEW FREN HALP BABBEHS”

Attina wanting to help knows that if she gets too close to Winnie’s foals could end up in a actual fights and instead goes to Marty’s side. Winnie too overweight to gather her bearings and too weak to crawl calls to her chirping babies, but still no one in the herd wants to help, even Champ stares at her as she convulses in the dirt.

“Phat mummah gonna eat all the nummies, she takes all of our nummies away Mawty we can’t stay wit bad weader and phat mummah fo too wong”

Attina speaks softly to Marty

“Marty kno’, Champ and Winnie gib huwties and will hut future babbehs”

“ohh huh huh Marty no stong as Champ”

“Marty will find way out”

“Wook ther other fluffies”

The Human sits down and another fluffy of a different breed sits by him. McGonagall eyes David’s smoke.

“mistuh says das candies, he giv that fwuffy candies, mistuh must be nice daddeh”

The herd giggles and smiles at one another, but their smile flip as the Mcgonagall starts screaming and smoke is coming out of his mouth.

“Weird candies”

“HEWO MISTUH CAN FWUFFIES COME AND STAY IN YARDSS”

“What the fuck?!”

Rainy calls out to the Human

“SHADDUP WE DUNT KNOW IS HUMAN GUD”

“MOV RAINY, HAY MISTUH GIB-“

“SKETTIES TOISIES AND ALL THE NUMMIES FOR THE BESTEST SMARTY AND MUMMAHS”

And alas they smile and agree and Champ pouts and turns his cheek.

“You wouldn’t mind working for it thou, just some work and you get your sketties and toysies”

Says the Human

“….OKEH MISTUH”

“Please call me David”

“OKEH DEVOD”

“….right come meet your new friends”

“WAIT FOR MOCHA N CARAMEL”

“GU AWAY POOPEH BABBEHS”

The two earth colored weanlings are shoo’ed away, and they tear and and hug each other. David moves the herd aside and goes to the two and bends down and hovers his face over them.

"And what’s your names little guys?’

Caramel bug eyes are shifting all over David’s body squeaks out

“Am Caramel and dis is my bestest fwend Mocha”

“Aww and this is your herd?”

“Yes daddeh…are you neu daddeh”

“Maybe … depends”

“Don’t talk to poopeh babbehs, Winnie has best babbehs, gib bestest babbehs uppsies”

David sees Winnie trying to chase away the two, but David picks them up.

"Now now every fluffy in my garden is equal’

(Equally worthless)

“Like uppsies hehehe”

Mocha looks up at David with puppy which David gave him and reassuring smile.

Winnie and Rainy seeing the undesirables get attention lashes out

“DATS POOPEH BABBEHS THEY ONWY HEWE TO WICK POOPEH OFF OF POOPEH PWACE N NUTHING ELSE”

David glares at the two

“Wat?”

“Yeah those babbehs nu gud, they onwy cwean living pwace of poopeh and peepee fo gud babbeh”

David is frozen and looks down at the two, they try to avoid eye contact as the embarssemnt and shame is too much.

“What did you too eat recently”

“We eat Winnie poopeh after Champ get beewy and fwoowie nummies, but wit old mummah hab kibble and soupies”

“You had owners?”

“Whole hewd hab mummahs and daddehs, but Champ wan hab babbehs with Winnie but his daddeh didnt wun dat and Winnie’s mummah was gonna gib wump gone so Champ get out and get all fwuffies to be huwd and find pawadise”

“Oh…and ever since you been eating”

“Poopehs…”

“Neat…well lets get you some proper food”

“NEU DADDEH DO HAB NUMMIES”

Rainy cries out

“WINNIE NEES WAWA THROAT HUWTIES”

“Well take it easy now I don’t just give handouts, you want some food and water you need to work like the others over there”

“…Okeh Winnie wook fo wawa and whole huwd”

“Yeh will do wokkies”

“And if you come in you can never leave, BUT you will always have nummies and your very own fluffy house as long as you work”

“WE HAB OWN HOUSIES”

“Yes ma’am”

“OKEH WHOLE HUWD BE NEW FLUWWFY FAMIWY”

David opens the gate , they all rush in and spread out

“YAAAAAY”

David shuts the gate and locks it

“You guys could’nt get inside though the doggy doors?”

“Bawa doors? bawa doors no wok”

“Oh?”

David looks around and see the latches are locked

“Ah retard moment”

The new herd begin to eat at some of the plants and the Mcgonagall herd runs out to stop them

“NUHHHH PWANTS NOT FO FWUFFIES”

“HEY THOSE ARE NOT FOR YOU”

The new herd huddles together

“The plants are not for fluffies, they’re your work, Oak tell them”

Oak shows them all about the trenches, the seeds, and the stomping and pooping process.

“Dis am stuppeh gib Champ nummies aweady”

“Yeah Winnie thirsty”

“What did I say, do that and you get nummies, you’re in it now”

“WOT? NU WANT BE HEWE WAST DADDEH DIDNT MAKE ME DO SUFF FO NUMMIES ONWY PWAY AND SWEEP”

“Well you abandoned that, you had it all and now you have to work to survive, don’t do that and you’ll starve and die”

“…DUMMEH MAWTY YOU WIED!! DIS NO PWAADISE, DIS HUMMAN WIKE POOPEH BABBEHS AND GIB NO FWOWIE NUMMIES”

“Mawty didn’t know, saw pwants saw that maybe human give fwuffy nummies”

“GIB WOWEST HOOFIES YOU DUMMEH IDIOT”

Champ runs to Marty, and Marty runs away. Champ corners Marty by the Coop house and Marty has his body to the ground

“SOWEY CHAMP MAWTY DINNU KNU”

“YOU BAD FWEN YOU BAD SPOWIN FWUFFY, GIB FOWEVAH SWEEPIES”

“Nuuuuuuh!!”

Spike comes out and tackles Champ

“Stooped Smarty thinks hes leader”

“Agh get off stupeh am Champ bestest fwuffy aieee!!”

Spike bites Champ’s leg but Champ’s uses his other leg to kick Spike’s snout

“SCREEEEE”

“Gib dis smawty fowevah sweepies and make speshew fwend huwd enfie mawe!!”

David grabs both of them by their tails.

“BAD UPPSIES WET CHAMP GO”

“PUT SPIKE DOWN”

David bangs the too together until their bleeding and calmed down.

"ALRIGHT GROUND RULES,

1. I’m the boss here there are no pack leaders or no smarties, anyone of you who acts like either one will be broken
  2. plants will no be eaten, unless I serve it to you
  3. No sex No Enfies unless I set you up with a mate, if I find out you have enfies and you have babies, I will tear out your special places and grind up the babies into manure
  4. we have meals at morning noon and night NONE IN BETWEEN
  5. If one fluffy messes up ALL OF YOU SUFFER!!
  6. Follow the rules and keep a good streak and I’ll reward you"

They all have terror in their face, thier very way of life is at stake, they can’t breed, they can’t have families, or live free they panic and cry. The array of “Huu Huus” is a swell sound to David’s ears, and even they begin to claw on the walls crying their hearts out

“WUN OUT WUN BE MUMMAH NU WUN WOK FO NUMMIES”

“WET OUT NUUUU”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP”

David towers over all of them, he has a gardening claw in his hand and waves it around the herds making them release their bowels and whimper

“You do your work and you won’t get hurt, boys I’ll show you what happens when you have enfies”

David runs inside and sees Matty

“C’MERE BOAH”

“SCREEEEE MUNATH DADDEH WEAVE AWONE”

David digs his nails to the back of his neck, Matty shits on the kitchen floor and David yells with anger. He slides the glass door and waves the crying Spike for the Herds to see. The Stallions gasp in horror seeing Matty’s desecrated genitals

“LOOK AT HIS SPECIAL PLACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISOBEY THE RULES”

David slams Matty to the ground and kicks him to the avocado tree, he cries harder his face shows defeat and hopelessness.

“Now this Fluffy was a Smarty now he’s nothing, so if any of you are showing Smarty syndrome THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU”

They cower and go into a frantic, but David grabs all of them and carry them into a bundle all shitting themselves into their own faces. It was a Hellish experience to them, being stuck to together and being covered by each other’s feces. David goes over to the trenches and slams them on the ground. Screes and Chirp’s it doesn’t matter everyone has lost dignity

“Get to work, then I’ll feed you and clean you, if you don’t it’s only gonna get worse if you do nothing”

David steps back and crosses his arms as the herds reluncantly grab the seeds into their mouths. Copper gets the hang of it and prods the seeds into the ground

“Good! Exactly like Copper, now when you need to go poopies, go on the seeds, make sure all seeds are two hooves apart, pees go over the corner by the tree, also get all the pebbles and dead leaves and pile them together”

David watches them as they plant the seeds from the bowls and into the trenches, but Winnie and Rainy are idle and staring at Attina

“Wai Attina no wok?”

“She’s pregnant, the work is not good for the babies”

“But Winnie hab babehs too”

“But youre not pregnant”

"Winnie am soon mummah again’

David sighs and flips over Winnie

“Bad flipsies”

“Mmmhmmm”

David rubs his hands on her stomach

“Eeeoooo nice pets”

David only feels fat and guts, Winnie is not indeed pregnent

“No babies…you’re just fat”

“WO? BUT AM SOON MUMMAH”

“You’re not, only thing there is just guts and food”

“Ohhhh…AH!! Speshew fren wun speshew hugs and be mummah again”

Champ face brights up and smile

“Fren wun speshew huggies, YES WAN GOOD FEELS”

Champ climbs out the crop trench and runs towards Winnie as she waves her hind end. David puts his boot on Champs neck

“GAGH”

“NU HUWT SPESHEW FREN”

“SHUTTUP…Now what are trying to do Champ?..well?”

Champ stares at David with distastful eyes

“I’m waiting for an answer Champ…you dumb fuck”

David lifts up Champ, which Champ rears his hind end back and raises his tail, but David kicks him before he can give his feces attack.

“Alright wanna play big dog, lets play big dog”

David bites Champ on the neck

“SCREEEEE AAAAHHHH”

“(Muffled) woof woof motherfucker”

David shakes his mouth making the pain increase

“SCREEEE CHAMP NU WAN SPESHEW HUGS CHAMP NU BWIG WAWAS YOU BI- CHRIP CHRIP”

David release his jaw and grabs Champs throat and mushes his face against his feces

“Now you can try that again and I’ll make sure your little special friend will get huggies from other stallions while you watch”

“Nuh nuh nuh nuh, Champ will be good fwuffy”

“By God if you act up again I will make the rest of your life hell”

He weakly goes back to the trench with his head down, tears dropping on the soil. David turns to the two mares.

“NOW YOU TWO GET TO WORK”

They whimper and skit to the trenches. David watches over the lost smarty and Copper, he hears Copper whispering

“Ayu okeh Champ”

Champ is silent, but he hears a mumble which intensifies into a babble and he finally bursts out bawling. Copper feeling awkward decides to work on the other end of the Trench

“nuuuuh…”

Champ is deep into the Smarty syndrome, his bossy attitude was proabaly smiled upon his previous owner and might have to be killed to make things run smoothly

(Might have to make his death a example)

Now Spike even thou he is leader, he’s more lazy and is adjusting to David’s rule alot better than Champ, he only wants to eat and sleep, not even sure if he wants to mate, but so far he has no problem working for David.

(Look at this farms are being destroyed by fluffies and mine is being created by them)

After about two hours, the sun is dead, night has taken over. David grabs the two aluminum pans and fills them with kibble and water and brings them out to the side of the back sliding door.

“Oy fluffies, you can stop working now and come here and Eat”

They jumped out of the Trenches and ran to the pans and began feasting on the kibble. The sound of crunching was an annoyance like a fat child chewing food with his mouth open.

(I swear if I had an actual temper I would’ve eaten one by now)

“I wike nummies better than trashies”

“Mmmhmmm”

The two brown weanlings attempt to go the bowl but Champ swats his hoof at Mocha’s nose making it bleed.

“Stuppeh dummeh Poopeh babbeh this food is not fo you”

“CHAMP THATS STRIKE TWO”

David stomps towards Champ and flicks him on the nose, he screes and back away leaving a brown trail.

“Mocha and Caramel are workers like you and deserves kibble just as much as all of you”

“Am no poopeh baby daddeh”

Rainy cries out bearing her teeth

“I’m not saying that, but if you hurt these two anymore because of their color you will not get to eat and you will spend time in the sorry box.”

The two brown coats shakingly approach the pan, Winnie and Rainy looking them down with upside down eyes, but the Mcgonagalls don’t care Peachy looks at them with a mouth full of kibble and give a big smile with a “HM MM” sound indicating a invitation to eat with her.

David sits down as they eat and once again Champ, stands back growiling, his face his red, his teeth are gritted, his breathing is short and coarse. He stomps his foot.

“I WUN AWAY CAUSE OLD DADDEH HAB NUH SKETTIES, NU WET CHAMP HAB SPESHEW HUGS, BUT YOU DO DAT WIKE OLD DADDEH, BUT YOU WOSWTEST DADDEH THOU, WANNA HAB FWOWWIE NUMMIES, WUN HABE NUMMIES FOR HEWD HAB BIGGEST HUWD EVAH HAB WOTS OF MAWES BE MUMMAHS BUT NO!! CHAMP WONT TAKE IT, CHAMP TAKES GOOD NUMMIES NOT KIBBLEEEEEEAAAAHH”

Champ runs to the flower patch and starts to wreck havoc tearing everything apart, eating all the flower petals and roots. The herds are shocked and frozen as Champ destroys the Marigolds. After he cools down he steps down from the flowers and looks at David, who is showing a face of pure disgusts, but smiles as a horrid idea comes across his mind. Champ seeing David not physically doing anything feels dominant as he believes he won, he runs goes to David and defecates on his boot

“I AM SMARTY THIS IS MUH WAND”

David takes a deep breath looks up at the sky and begins laughing in a over tone.

“heheheyeheyehyeheyeh HAHAHAHAHA… Well Champ the biggest torment is not feeling pain but the pain to the ones you love…hmm Observe”

David goes to Rainy grabs the top of her skull and punches her launching her 10 ft away

“SCREEEEeeeeeee *THWACK”

They look at Rainy who landed back first with a face of agony as the pain finally reaches her. The herds run away screaming and shitting themselves again dispersing all over the garden with no where to go

“EHAHAHAAH LOOK CHAMP THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU”

David grabs Oak and twirls him a circle and launches him at the house where he lands on the roof and rolls down and hits the dirt with a “UMPF”

Peach is snatched and her teary eyes meet David’s

“Pwease nuh huwt Peachy am do nuthing, am be gud Peach”

David pays no head and begins slapping Peach’s cheeks so hard, bits of fur fly off

*SMACK “EYAAAAH” *SMACK SMACK “DADDEH PWEASNUUUUH”

He tosses her aside and punts her to Champ, knocking him to his side with Peach crying weakly. David then steps on Copper’s legs and press his other foot on his face, slowly adding pressure.

“NUUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAH FACE HUUUUWT CANT BWEATH EEEEEHAAAHAA”

David lets his foot off and jabs his heel on his stomach

*PRBTT

“OAK DO NOTHING OAK DUNT KNOW CHAMP DADDEH DONT”

David sweeps Oak to his back and lays on his chest locking him to the ground and begins punching his chest and face repeatidly. Oak’s face is showing dread, but sadly the love is still there. David feels absoluting horrible …but the good feels is overtaking it.

“YOU SEE FLUFFIES THIS ISN’T BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING BAD IT’S BECAUSE OF CHAMP, CHAMP DID THIS, CHAMP IS THE REASON WHY YOU HURT”

After 10 minutes of punching, kicking, slapping, and just torture, he finally needs to torment Attina. She was hiding behind a tree whimpering and shaking profusely.

“Huwties bad fo Babbehs…dont wun hab huwties ooohuuhuu”

David sneaks up behind her and pulls his hand back and swings for a punch but pulls back at the last nanosecond to soften the blow, David didn’t want to hurt the unborn yet. He goes to Winnie she is hiding in one of the trench clutching her foals, the sounds of them chirping gave away her position. In the mares eyes and black figure towers over her and has his hands out

“Give them to me”

“Nuh NUH”

Winnie shakes her head frantically

“Fine then they hurt too”

David digs his nails into her breasts and squeeze

“SCREEEEE”

Winnie flings her front legs leaving her foals in the open, and David grabs them and puts one ear each in his teeth and

*CACK

“CHIIIIIIIRP CHIIIIIRP”

“CHEEEEE CHEEEEEP”

Weenie reaches for her foals screaming like a mad woman eyes pink red, but David slams his foot on her stomach

“If you do have babies, then gets go see them shall we”

The boot presses hard on Winnie’s stomach, the pressure was too much, Winnie can’t hold it in for any longer.

“BABBEHS NUUUUUH I WUV BABBEH DUNT TAKE BEBBEHS”

David gives a sudden push *SPLURT

“NUUUUUUUH OHHH HUUHUUUU AHHHH WAAAAAAH”

David looks under her and sees nothing but shit

“Well theres that, you weren’t pregnant after all”

David leaves her be and she rushes to her chirping spawn.

The crying was instense, the suffering can be felt in the air. Champs stands by the gate with his mouth ajar and eyes dead. His whole herd suffered because of him and they know it as they gave his eyes of pure hatred

“I HATE YOU CHAMP, GU WAY”

“CHAMP YOU HUWT BABBEHS YOU HUWT MY PWECIOUS BABBEHS”

“WAI CHAMP NU PWOTECT HUWD, WOWEST SMARTY”

Champ is still silent, his eyes sprut tears endlessly he backs away into the row of trees.

“When one of you brake the rules ALL OF YOU SUFFER, one bad fluff one bad herd, before you all go in and make the coop smell like shit, You all need to be washed”

David grabs the shampoo and the hose and grabs each and one of the fluffies and roughly lathers them with head and shoulders. They Scream and squirm

“COWLD”

“YAAAAGH WAWAS BAD NU WIKE WAWAS”

“WUN WAY”

Pete runs away from David, but switches the nuzzle to “JET” and aims the hose at the running lab rat

*PSHSHSHSHS

The Stallion trips and is blown away from the strong stream like MLK in 1964

“Holy Shit! That’s amazing HAHAHA”

David shoots again at the fluffy’s legs and the power of the stream made him flip. Before the fluffy gets up, David holds him down with his boot and douses him in water.

“YAAAAAAAAAH”

*PFFFFFT

*David switches back to Jet

“SCREEEEEE”

He lifts Pete up by the tail and crudely covers him his shampoo, washing every crevice, making sure every tuff of hair does not have a lick of feces on them. David move on to his face and Pete’s gives a pathetic face

“WHA DADDEH SQUISH FWUFFIE”

“Shut up and close your eyes and keep 'em close”

David lathers his face, straining the hairs washing behind the ears, washing the scalp, Pete begins to actually enjoy it and coos

“dat… feels…gud…mm”

Pete begins to open his eyes and David grabs the hose to wash off the shampoo

“Heeheehee eh ah…WWWWWAAAAAGGG AAAH DAAADEEHHHHH HAWLP”

“Oh for fucks sake I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED”

Pete runs away screeing causing the other fluffies to run as well, David getting frustrated chasing hi down the yard

“Fuck this”

David gets close enough and kicks Pete

“SCREEEEEEE”

And douses him with water, his limbs up in the air attempting to stop the water. All the fluffies were washed and crying, the yard smell less like shit and more like Walmart shampoo.
The groaning and sobbing goes into the coop, David shows the the new mares and stallions to their personal cubby. The new herd seems to be very happy with the coop considering they have this “right sized” building with their own “rooms” and privacy, but the schism of genders does throw off the males and females most don’t mind it except for the few who aim to be mothers, but after David’s wrath they have second thoughts and try to distract themselves.

“Winnie?”

Jackie asks

“Yes Pweachy?”

“Wai you wun be mummah again even thou you hab babbehs”

“Winnie dunno just wun mo babbehs…used to hab mo babbehs hab …hmm wet see…”

Winnie counts the other mares feet

“Hab 6 babbehs”

“But onwe count 2 babbehs, whewes ouda babbehs?”

Winnie gives a long pause and looks out the small holes in the walls and looks out into the sky.

“…Winnies babbehs go sweepies…”

“Ohh wike when biggest poopsies babbehs eyes no open babbeh stay sweep?”

“Eh….huh huh nuh, Minnie used to hab mum nah but mummah dunt wun Winnie to have babbehs wit Champ so Champ get all fwuffies to sneakies out of housies and wun away”

“Ooooh Peachy hab housies too, big housies…but mummah …”mummah” hab awot of other fwuffies, no much toysies but awot of trainees, Nam used to be Neesa and human go “NESSA DO DAT NEESA WAIT NEESA MAKE BABBEHS HUUUHUUUU” PEACH HAB BABBEHS BUT HUMANS TAKE AWAY”

Winnie goes next Peachy and rubs her back

“Ohhh Winnie undohstand, Winnie Hab babbehs wit Champ but Later there was no nummies we was trapped under big vroom vrooms there was waughing bawas huwd hungies… whole huwd tummies owwies but Champ dunt…Champ num babbehs…huu….huuuuuuhuu”

They both tear up, but Peachy makes a reassuring smile and pets Winnie

“Wan cuddle in room wit me pwetty fur is vewy warm”

Due to the cold desert winds Winnie smiles and nods her head, they stuff in cubby together and place one foal each under them, keeping them snug and warm. In the boys quarters Oak winces and limps himself to Copper.

“Copper Good?”

“Copper gud, huwt awot but copper gud”

“Dat was sum big beating fwum neu daddeh huh?”

“It’s Champs fwault…”

“Oak know, dats no smarty dats a stupeh dummeh fart face”

“Heeheehee, oak funny, am gwad meh jab neu humman, make smawty go away, and have nummies hey housies and get to go outside whenever Copper want”

“Oak agwees”

“Champ still bad fwuffy, saw em by day tree with munstah eyes”

“Oh nuh… hope daddeh takes cawe of Smarty, my huwd weader spwike is not weawy Smawty just vewy wazy, when old smawty tell Spwike “GO GET NUMMIES” spwike nuh do nothin, Smarty try to give hoofies but spwike roll down hill and smarty follow but fall and roll to but faster, when smarty get down the hill Spwike keep head down and fwings our smarty to the bwack fwoor with da big moving boxies…a moving boxie take away smarty and Spwike became neu smarty and we find neu big housies then Daveed found us but already hab fwuffy”

“Daddeh‘a nam is Daveed? Daddeh had another fwuffy?”

“Mmmhmm gib skertties to this mummah fwuffy, other mawes and Pete wanna gib hoofsies and enfies to mawe and babbehs, but Daveed keep huwd away and take us to housies”

“Hmm, whewe mawre?”

“Inside housies he took Cotton a mummah in ou huwd, we thinks he has woom with otha mawes with babbehs, could smell dem sometimes…also a smawty but he don’t talk much”

“Wai keep fwuffies hewe?”

“Dunno, but hab neu housies all the nummies, and no bow wows”

Mocha trots in

“Oh? A babeh? By fwend?”

Oak looks at Mocha with a tilted head

“…hmmm”

“Wots wong with Mocha?”

“He’s poopeh babbeh, dummeh Champ n Winnie make poopeh babbehs eat poopies instead of nummies…Copper and Mawty no wike dat, but Champ would gib hoofies if we gib babbehs nummies”

Oak frowns

“Dats nuh gud… “

Caramel tries to sneak into the girls den, but is stopped by Rainy

“WHUT AM POOPEH BABBEH DOIN HEWE?!”

The Caramel weanling is too afraid to speak up but Attina steps unfront of Caramel

“NUH!! Champ nu weader nu mo, This nu poopeh babbeh this an caw-mel”

“dummeh mawe…"

Rainy climbs into her cubby and curls into a ball. Attina turns to Caramel, she sits like a dog with ganders right back at Attina with curious glazed eyes

“U awe no poopeh babbeh no mo, you awe caw-mel”

“Am nu poopeh babbeh?”

“nu u am fwend”

“Jackie fwen too”

Jackie walks over and sits next to Attina and outs her nose to Caramel and takes a whiff

“Nu smell like poopsies”

“Come wit us, its dawkies, go sweepies and its lightes”

Attina takes Caramel with her to her cubby and Jackie takes her place next to Attina’s spot. Attina takes Caramel and puts her by her stomach, but Caramel eyes are restless ever expecting Rainy or Winnie to come after her, the days of abuse from the mares and smarty of the herd as made her untrusting, but never the less her eyes grew heavy and she finally falls asleep.

(Huh looks cozy)

David stares at the house and peaks into the holes to see the fluffies sleeping soundly. He looks over and sees Champ still hanging by the tree staring at him. He walks over to Champ, but Champ backs off behind the tree. David creeps up into the side of the tree, curling around making sure Champ keeps backing opposite of the tree, then out of the sudden David backs up behind the tree and quickly goes to the opposite catching Champ by surprise.

“BAD UPPSIES”

“You need to go to bed you little shit”

“Nuh wanna go into fwuffy housies”

“Too fucking bad”

Champ pouts and looks up at David, then David gives a face of apathy his bright whites brightest than ever stares Champ down.

“2 strikes Champ 2 Strikes, 1 more and you’re out”

David lifts the roof and places Champ inside a cubby and continues staring.

“1 last chance…”

And steadily closes the lid. He heads back into the house, Matty is laying about in the kitchen still looking hopeless. He goes over to the Saferoom to see Cayo and Alban are snug with Cotton’s foals Cherry is hoarding her foals and some toys in the other corner.

“Cherry what’re you doing?”

“Cherry’s toys nuh wan share dummeh babbehs”

“Then you can’t be here if you can’t behave and share”

“Cotton says wet her keep it …fo now Mummah sweepies”

“Aww yeah sure”

*PBBBT

Cherry gives a raspberry and turns her body the other way.

“Say Cotton why dont you and the babies come sleep with me”

“GASP* YES DADDEH WAN HAB SWEEPIES IN BIG BED”

“SHHHH Babbies are asleep”

David takes the giant cushion and carries the fluffiies with it, Cherry looks over and waddles to David.

“Wut ou doin with Cotton?”

“I’m sharing my bed with her, she’s sleeping with me tonight”

“But - but Cherry wanna sweep on big beddies too”

“Yeah but you don’t wanna share remember?”

David steps over the gate and Cherry tries to jump and climb over it, but her baby weight takes her down and she falls.

“DADDEH PWEASE WAN SWEEP WIT EU”

“Next time share, and I’ll share with you”

“Huu Huuuu hmmm Da-deh…”

David places the mother and foals on the left side of the bed, Cotton’s big bejewelled eyes glued on the foals.

“Yeee gud babbehs get gud beddies”

She slumps to her side and eases down as she falls asleep

“Hmmm best Mummah best housies best daddeh…”

David takes a shower to wash out the shit and blood off of him, in the caressing heat of the shower he ponders the joy of today and the hopes of tommorow

(Besides torturing those little freaks, I wonder how the produce will grow… well the rumours say they will grow better from their feces… I wonder what should I do with that smarty, he’s gonna trip again and cause problems, maybe just slit his fat fucking throat and hang him on the roof to let the others know the consequences … Naw … have his mare be breeded by another male … maybe, we’ll depends on what he does next I’m gonna make sure the bastard suffered heh…it smells like shit in here)

David ends his shower dries himself off and puts on pjs, he opens the door to hear the cries of Cherry getting Increasingly loud

“DUN WAN BE AWONE IN DAWKIES WUN BE WIT DADDEH AND CWOTTON”

Cotton is clenching her ears and gives David a perplexed look

“Daddeh wet Cherry sweep wit us, too loudsies”

David sighs and heads to the safe room

(I’m gonna pimp her for breeding if she doesn’t fuck off)

David goes to the doorway seeing Cherry hanging onto the side of the gate

“DADDEH!”

Cherry cries out with a jolly smile and tears in her eyes

David grabs her by the scruff

“Uppsies?”

He walks to his bedroom and tosses her on the bed

“Screeee ouf… Gasp Daddeh wet Cherry get big beddies”

“Yes now shut the fuck up and let me sleep”

David turns on the A/C, no matter how hot or cold a constant breeze has to be there for him to sleep.

“Daddem am cowld”

“Deal with it, get under the covers or something”

“Huuuooo…”

David begins to drift away in sleep until he feels the weight of two heavy temper petic pillows getting under his arms

“Huh? …wha?”

The two mothers are cuddling up to him and the foals nuzzle up on his chest. David gives a look of annoyance, but the feeling isn’t all too bad so on he embraces it.

“Cooo cooo”

“Mmmm”

(Alright ….I kinda like this)

He drifts into sleep

(To be Cont.)

8 Likes

Put up with all of that broken, ESL, text just for a shitty story with no payoff. Damn that was a waste of time.