Toy Story [By BFM101]

@recreationalsadist requested a story about a Fluffy being tricked with a toy foal instead of a real one. Well this isn’t that story.

Josef Mongola chuckled as he commenced with his latest experiment. He walked into the safe-room where the mare he’s acquired was waiting for him.

“Debbie, I have something for you. It’s your very own babbeh.”

Debbie gasped. “Deb-ee git be mummah nyo?”

“Of course, here you go.”

And Josef presented Debbie with her ‘foal’. A plush-toy in the shape of a foal, complete with real-foal-Fluff (hand-stitched by Josef himself) and a voicebox that said ‘Babbeh wubs yu’ whenever it was hugged.

If Josef’s experiment was right, Debbie would immediately fall for the trick and believe the toy was a real babbeh, then when it refused to feed or hug her, she would fall into a spiral and…

“Dis nu am babbeh.”

“I’m sorry what?”

“Dis nu am babbeh, dis am dummeh stuff-ee babbeh. Yu fink Deb-ee am dummeh?”

“No I just…”

“Come on speciaw-fwiend, nu need dese dummehs, can make own babbehs.”

Debbie turned and gripped her ‘special-friend’, a Wexington Steew Stud-Toy with a heated latex exterior, motorised hips and an adjustable ‘Yes-Yes-Stick, by the ear and carried him out of the room.

Josef stood up as Crimson arrived by his side. “Weww dat was a fukin bust.”

“You’re telling me. You wanna know the worst part?”

“Wha?”

“If I wasn’t as rich as I was, I could easily make my fortune patenting Fluffy sex-toys. That model’s on the market and currently accounts for 5% of my monthly income.”

“So wai daddeh nu du it aneeway?”

“Because then I’d be the guy designer Fluffy Fuck Toys for a living.”

Suddenly there was a loud yelp from the other room.

“OH YEH SPECIAW-FWIEND! WIGHT DEWE!”

Crimson scowled and turned to Josef.

“Faiw point.”

30 Likes

Set that toy to detonate and kill the mare, please…

5 Likes

“Of course this is the original model.” Josef continued as he walked towards the kitchen. “So there’s a couple extra features I included.”

“Wike wha?” Asked Crimson.

“Well there’s one I call The Moneyshot which is activated by a certain phrase, when the phrase is said it…”

“GUD FEEEWS!”

BANG

“AAAAAHHHHHH!!! DEB-EE NU HAB BAK WEGGIES NU MOWE! DEB-EE NU HAB BAK NU MOWE!”

Josef chuckled. “Well that explains it quite nicely.”

“Yu fuked in the finkie-pwace Joesep.”

“Yeah tell me about it. Alright, guess I better go clean that up.”

As Josef headed towards the bloody mess in the other room, Debbie’s final words could be heard through the walls.

“DEB-EE NU HAB SPECIAW-PWACE, SU WAI DU DEB-EE STIWW HAB GUD-FEEWS! DIS WAISES QWEST-SHUNS DEB-EE NU WAN TU AN-SAH!”

15 Likes

Other options include it ejaculating acid, firing a shotgun, and releasing thousands of flesh-eating ants.

3 Likes

That would be hilarious :joy: but think he could be more richer with these fluffy mechandises out there with that machine.

But it will gave ol Josef a :neutral_face: all his career. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When you said ‘the moneyshot’ I remembered an old article headline about a guy replacing the soap and lube at a sex club bathroom with acid.

2 Likes