Trade Secrets (InfraredTurbine)

Sup people!
Just a Really Random idea I had since fluffies are really dumb and spread really fast

Please, don’t take it too serious, it is not something cannonically, well, at least it is in my fluffyverse xD

If you have interest in illustrations, commissions and so on, please feel free to contact me at any time’! :smiley:

97 Likes

I really like that
Brutal concept :heart:

11 Likes

This definitely happens.

5 Likes

Saying “some” places did it isn’t too hard to work in to an established plotline.

5 Likes

I can get behind that. Fluffies are pretty much all the same at the end of the day.

All they care about is eating spaghetti, shitting, hugging, and their disgusting babbehs. Don’t think it would be too hard to pass off one as another if they have the same color scheme

11 Likes

Man thats bad for business and if ever traced its tag bou thats gotta be a deadly consequences

But interesting and shocking business practice.

5 Likes

i agree, if its ever found proof that its not the same fluffy the clinics could be sued for breaking someone elses property. Plus i imagine this lie of “convenient amnesia after surgery” would eventually be found out by owners who treated their fluffys like family

5 Likes

The main reason for my disliking for this type of thing would be that it negatively impacts a human more then then anything else. Sure, they’ll probably act the same and whatnot, but I can only imagine trying to explain genetically engineered animal morality to a six year old girl who was quite fond of the original…
Still a well done drawing.

6 Likes

Like replacing a dead goldfish before little Timmy gets back from school,

the evidence would be already gone by time the ruse is complete.

5 Likes

6 Likes

but goldfishes arent blabbermouths :0

3 Likes

And neither are the replacement fluffies if you gaslight them enough as pregame.

4 Likes

It’s out and out fraud if they charged the owner for the surgery but never did one.

2 Likes

Ah the ol switcharooo

2 Likes

This was easier before people started breeding for traits, like “Carp Ear” or “Wolfram Body.” It took a LOT of thalidomide to crack “Sea Fluffies.”

This deserves a “fluffy facts” tag.

4 Likes

“Gaslight them enough as a Pregame” not a string of words I ever thought I would see, but well done lmao.

4 Likes

Douchebag veterinarian approval. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Actually applies perfectly and canonicaly to the origin of fluffies creation if you follow the peta break ins hehehe

2 Likes

Guess this practice became obsolete after people started backing up their fluffies

https://fluffy-community.com/t/reboot-by-gardel/6948/9

3 Likes

This feels illegal. If only fluffies were protected by law.

2 Likes