Trading, buying, or adopting, by:eded_ted CLOSED!

Hey!

Im looking for a female, un-neutered, non pillowed, adult mare, ho would like to have babies. Also it must be a normal fluffie ( like no sea fluffies ect.)
Any fluffy that fills these, is good. Dont care if its a smarty or not, if its a alicorn or not, or a poopie ir not.

Why?

I am going to preforme an experiment on it, to see how long it can keep the babies inside it, ( like not letting the tummy babies come out), since milkey was not fit for that, because she was the milk bag.
this is important to know.

Keep in mind, that it might die during this experiment, and it will feel pain.

I have a lot of fluffies, but all of my adult ones are all really important, so thats why i did this.

It will be treated well, besides the possible pain and uncomfort.

I am ready to use up to 50 fluffy bucks.

And, if you want to trade, i have some unnamed chirpy babies, a couple of babie bowlfluffies and all so a couple of babie microfluffies.

:smiley::+1:

6 Likes

I might have one for you soon, but she’s been derped for some unknown reason (she has extreme difficulty following anything, and can’t even remember her own name). If you need one sooner, or that’s not useable as she’s derped, no worries. Her name’s Lemon. Not that it matters. Sure you’ll get other offers, just throwing it out there.

2 Likes

Any more possible fluffies?

2 Likes

I have one. I’ll message you the details to avoid giving spoilers.

2 Likes

i’ve got albino unicorn stallion with schizophrenia named Po any good :relieved:.

2 Likes

i mean, i got of fucked up fluffies to choose from :wink: i breed for mutations

2 Likes

i am currently in posession of a miniature talking horse that refused afternoon tea and proceeded to spray the tea time snacks with apologetic excrement. i implore you to take it.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… Try filling the papers and sending them to me, and ill look at them

1 Like

Hmm…
Well, angry19, i need a mare, so you are out,
And aurix, i am too lazy to create a mare .

You are out, but what about the others?

Send me a paper about your fluf!

1 Like

I got a couple mares

Still workin on the others ;3 they’ll be posted soon

2 Likes

Well, gotta wait a bit more then!

2 Likes

I have a culple of fluff bux from one of my Siri‘s so I would like to bye 3baby micro fluffs

3 Likes

Umm… ?

This isn’t a post about selling…

1 Like

they’re uploaded, go look at them uwu

2 Likes

Also I half a mare ho is kind of a bitch but over all a good fluff ho listen to humans and she gives birth like crazy probity because of the fact she has rabbit dna

2 Likes

Oh sorry

2 Likes

So are there any mares ready? Ill give 50 fluffy bucks for one.
Im am gonna wait for a couple hours from now, and if there are none, ill close the deal.

joo ready take the demon spawn before she forces po for special hug :face_vomiting:.

2 Likes

I wasn’t looking for a hellengremlin, cos then it will be a lot harder to do the experiment.
Otherwise it could’ve been good.

she lower hellengremlin trust me :sob:.

1 Like