Trap Foal (by Chikahiro)

((music begins to play for the video presentation))

Sexually predatory stallions are almost universally reviled, and for good reason. Breeders can lose tummy-babbehs from soon mamas, foals plus young colts and fillies, plus the damage or deaths of good breeding mares. Private owners can find that a beloved pet fluffy will be at least traumatically scarred from the experience, with the youngest victims typically not surviving. Shelters find that fluffies directly or indirectly traumatized by these predators are far less likely to be adopted thus requiring euthanizing despite resources put into them. Finally, animal control entities, public and private, previously had no real way to deal with the problem.

The Trap Foal from BioControl was created as a tool for public and private concerns in regards to this.

The “foal” itself is made of a durable but soft synthetic body wrapped in responsibly harvested fluffy pelt of bright coloration. This is two-fold; first it must be obviously visible but it must also hide other components. A small waterproof speaker will periodically chip at irregular intervals using recorded samples from runt fluffies. Stallions will not care, but mares will often give it wide berth. A built-in accelerarometer will case the speaker to play sounds of a distressed runt. Again, the predatory stallions will not care, but mares will avoid it.

There are two orifices for the predator to interact with. Just inside of each is a lubricant that offers a warming sensation (chemically induced so actual temperature is irrelevant) mixed with a euphoriant/aphrodisiac and foal scenting. This has a trace amount of runt scenting to keep mares away plus a modified variant of the Hasbio “foal death scent” that is 98% undetectable to adult fluffies but will keep curious younger fluffies away.

In the center of the Foal Trap is its payload (user loadable). Popular options include: a dermally absorbed poison which is lethal to all but the largest fluffies with survivors often being crippled after exposure; a powerful sedative that will render them unconscious for 24 to 36 hours; and our trademark superglue gel (solvent available with kit so the Trap Foal can be reused).

Regardless of payload, the lubricant mixture will ensure the predatory stallion will continue to interact with the Trap Foal far longer than needed for it to work. In both laboratory and field testing, the superglue gel was actually found to enhance the experience for the predator despite its bonding to the subject’s penis. The bond is strong enough that it is literally impossible to remove the penis without the solvent unless the subject is willing and capable of castrating itself (currently 1 in 1000 subjects out of a 10,000 subject study could successfully accomplish this).

Underneath the bottom of the Trap Foal is a small steel hook, allowing the deployer to anchor it to a location with as much of a lead as desired (we typically recommend 4" to 6"). Be it an anchoring pin placed into the ground or movement unit to simulate a very young chirpy foal, it makes sure that you know where should be when you check the trap.

Alternatively, the steel hook can be replaced with a small GPS unit for tracking the predator back to its herd. This works best with the superglue gel payload.

For animal control agencies and extermination companies we currently offer bulk rates plus service and maintenance plans for budgets of all sizes. This includes replacing worn units, repairs for advanced deployment, training on deployment, dealing with unexpected catches such as coyotes or cannibalistic ferals, and more.

Additionally, for exterminators, we have a certification program to assure your clients, including breeders, that you know how best to protect them and their fluffies. We have online and live telephone consulting as part of your service contract.

For retailers we offer wholesale prices with a generous co-op advertising program, retail displays, and customer service for both your employees and prospective buyers. Offer your customers the peace of mind knowing that they can pro-actively deal with predators rather than reactively deal with the consequences of unlocked pet doors, holes in fences, and chance happenings.

The Trap Foal from BioControl is now available. See your representative after this presentation.

55 Likes

Used Ibis Paint with a stylus. Not the greatest work I’ve ever done, but it works. Poor thing looks like Birdo from Super Mario Brothers 2 gone horribly wrong.

11 Likes

This is giving me Hard Candy vibes

5 Likes

The concept is top notch.

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with Hard Candy. Would you mind elaborating?

Biggest thing for me is that it makes sense for the setting and… well… given the amount that rape seems to happen when a smarty shows up? Yeah… It /seems/ like that a smarty who would rape a mare wouldn’t have much problem doing the same to a babbeh.

4 Likes

The fact that you are not wrong is killing me. We need more smarty friends

7 Likes

I only learned the distinction between smarties and smarty friends recently thanks to @Thk. I’ve been pondering a story involving smarty friends, but its still in the pondering phase.

I did make it a point to NOT address smarties. I’m sure the behavior would be known, but ultimately I think that simply calling them sexual predators would be clearer/more distinct.

7 Likes

Wow that gives a feral bit of a super gone no-nos :joy:

3 Likes

Are these on sale?

If they are, ill by one.

Im too hesitant to leave my back yard and porch with out any protection.

I have had a lot of smartys trying to brake into my house

I am ready to use up to 50 fluffy bucks

3 Likes

Doesn’t even have to be a feral. The retail version for normal folks would be used if you think your fluffy (or even a neighbor’s) is actually a bright, smiling, happy monster. Comes with written instructions (fluffies can’t read and no pictures means they can’t figure it out) plus recommendations on how to use it. Best used with a webcam, GoPro, etc., so you can also measure/gauge intent (sort of like a “nanny cam”).

In this case recommended payloads would be the sedative, a sedative coupled with an indelible dye (“Explain THAT would you?”), or the glue and solvent.

Additionally, it has a link to a more exhaustive resource on how to question the fluffy when its caught. Designed by psychologists and criminal pathologists, the flow-chart has a lot of subtle questions and leadings designed to see what the fluffy really wanted plus a scoring system with recommendations based on severity (castration, euthanizing).

In testing normal fluffy stallions did not mistake it for an enfie toy. This was another purpose of using fluffy pelts, sounds, and the various scents. More often than not a good fluffy would go and tell humans there’s a foal who can’t move, isn’t well, needs its mummah, needs huggies, etc. Other good fluffies would recognize the signs of a runt and leave, only reporting “saddies”. Duller colors were initially used but fluffies don’t always give the desired psychological response to “poopie babies” or “bad cowwows.” Hence, bright, pretty colors needed to be used.

6 Likes

As noted, now available. Relatively subtle ad campaigns already begun in print media.

A single Trap Foal (available in a variety of colors) runs $39.99, with 5-packs of each payload being $8.99. A variety pack/sampler of 6 payloads can be had for $9.99.

Your HMO might actually be able to member’s pricing (10-20% off the Trap Foal unit depending on plan) as part of their mental health or health benefit. Similarly, its not uncommon for Home Owner’s Associations to go in and get a bulk discount of up to 35% off (minimum order of $500, usually a pre-fixe offering).

Creative DIY types might find plans online for “close enough” home made foal traps (including some abusers putting them into enfie toys) but will still need to buy the payload/fill kits. The lubricant mixture itself is fairly proprietary plus contains compounds licensed from Hasbio and thus is outside what most folks could even hope to make themselves.

6 Likes

i cant help myself. foal pog

4 Likes

Foal pog? Sorry, don’t know what that is.

I see pog and I think “passion orange guava” juice (sooo goooood) or I think of milkcovers (which some folks call pogs).

5 Likes

Can i get 1 reusable trapfoal, that can trap the smarty, but still be abel to be used multiple times, with high cuality speaker and furr.
Ill give you 50 fluffy bucks.

5 Likes

you know the pog meme, right?

4 Likes

Of course. Your order will be shipped in a discreet box and arrive in 3-5 business days. Your order includes:

• 1 standard Trap Foal (please select colors). This includes the standard, high quality speaker with accelerometer as well as responsibly sourced fluffy pelt.
  • 1 payload pack of your choice plus 2 extra as a special bonus (please select payload). Please wash Trap foal between uses to ensure the scenting compounds stand out from other smells (feces, urine, semen, blood, etc).
  • 1 instruction manual
  • 1 survey for 5 trappings. Mail or email the survey for 10% off your next order of refills.
4 Likes

I do not, actually. Wow. That fish.

4 Likes

the source video had the fish do the nut of his life.

4 Likes

Orders
Color: magenta
Payload: superglue
Sends money

Purchase sucsess

Yey!

4 Likes

The superglue comes with 5 glue payloads plus 5 solvents. Just a reminder.

BioControl is not responsible for usages outside our recommended parameters. The staff and management of BioControl are also fans of the Darwin Awards, so please know that if a human attempts to have enfies with a superglue gel-loaded Trap Foal, we WILL probably laugh our collective asses off. And we do have a betting pool on when this will happen.

Not if. When.

6 Likes