Traveler Part 5: Stomp Club (by Nundevwizer)

“Yeah! What was that?” Brad asked.

The four teenagers, Brad, Chad, Chuck, and Tyrone, stood looking around for the source of the noise.

“I think it came from in here!” Chuck said pointing to the abandoned car garage near them. As they approached the garage, they could hear more noises, that sounded like tiny, childlike, high-pitched voices.

“NU WAN POOPEH BABBEH!! WAN GIB POOPEH BABBEH FOWEBA SWEEPIES NAO!! NAO!! NAO!! NAO!!”

Tyrone raised an eyebrow. “Is that a kid I’m hearin’?”

Chad scratched his peach-fuzz dusted chin. “I think it’s a fluffy.”

Chuck turned to him. “You mean one of those shitrats?”

Chad nodded. “The very same.”

Brad grunted as he stared into the garage. “My sister has one of those things.”

The other guys look at him.

“What’s it like living with one of those shitrats?”

Brad slowly wiped his face with his left hand as an expression of irritation and mental fatigue. “They are the most annoying things to exist on this earth.” He said. “Ever since she found that thing in an alley, it’s nothing but ‘pway wit me mummah!’ or ‘gib bestest babbeh skettis!’ She even calls it Pretty Princess Fuzzybottom. God, it drives me fucking nuts.”

Chad cradled his chin in his hand, Chuck lit what looked like a cigarette in his hand. Tyrone just stood with his arms across his chest.

“And don’t get me started on all the shit my mom’s had me clean up since that shitrat started leaving with us! It… is… Constant… Endless shit!! I might as well as plant a fucking garden and use its shit as fertilizer there is so much!”

“Ok!” Chad said with his hands in front of him. “We get it.”

The screaming fluffy continued with its tantrum, screaming at the top of its lungs, regardless as to what or whom it might attract.

“NU WAN POOPEH BABBEH!! WAN ONWY PWETTY AN BESTEST BABBEHS!!”

They stood in silence as the fluffy’s voice echoed throughout the garage. Chad looked to everyone and said.

“Wanna crash the party?”

They all turned to look at him.

Meanwhile inside the garage, Honey was still in the middle of her tantrum, Maple, Traveler, and some of the litter sat nearby waiting for her to finish venting, Purp maintained his post by the ramp, not wanting to deal with Honey’s outburst anymore. Lieu sat there crying as his mother basically degraded him right in front of him, openly saying she wanted him dead.

“huhuhuuuu!! Mummah hate Wiew! Huhu!”

Not exactly the best mother in any case.

“DUMMEH SPECAIW FWIEND NU WET BESTEST MUMMAH GIB POOPEH BABBEH FOWEBA SWEEPIES!!

Mustard had long since stopped crying, and simply nursed his wound by suckling or licking it, he was sitting next to Maple as he watched his mother have her outburst.

Traveler huffed as his patience grew thin. He tried on multiple occasions to say something, but she wouldn’t let him have a word in edgewise.

“DUMMEH POOPEH BABBEH WUBBA!! HONEY NU AM SPECIAW FWIEND NU MOA!!”

At this point, Traveler didn’t care anymore after bearing witness to her true nature in the past week. In fact, as Honey had been fawning over Mustard, paying only lip service to most of the litter and outright neglecting Lieu, Traveler had been eyeballing Maple. She was the ideal mother as she treated all of the foals as if they were her own, she even played with, fed, and gave huggies to Lieu, the aforemtioned poopeh babbeh of the litter. To Maple, all babbehs were bestest babbehs, and she made sure all were taken care of, in spite of the occasional confrontation with Honey who accused her now and then of being a “Babbeh Steawew”. On more than one occasion, Traveler had to protect Maple from Honey’s wrath, which would infuriate Honey even more.

As Honey was ranting and raving, Purp raised his ear as he thought he was hearing footsteps. He then started catching what sounded like voices from the floor above.

“This place looks like shit.” Chad said.

“Yeah, seriously. Look!” Brad pointed toward the edge of the platform.

“There are homeless tents here!”

Tyrone looked over the edge and saw the tents down below. “I can really hear the screaming now. It’s definitely a shitrat.” He looks to the ground and sees a lone brick sitting by the low wall. Chad, Brad, and Chuck look down and see a number of fluffies sitting around a gold-colored one that was seemingly the one causing all the noise.

“Damn that little bitch can yell.” Chuck said.

“Starting to give me a headache.” Chad said rubbing his temple.

Purp watched them from the ramp below, his mouth slightly open as he came to realize the herd had been discovered.

“Eye betta wawn smawtie.” He said to himself before running to get Traveler.

“Hey, guys!” They turned to look at Tyrone.

“Check this out!” He said as moved his hand back, about to throw a brick as he held it like a football.

“This’ll be good.” Chuck said.

Tyrone threw the brick with as much force and precision a football player can have with a square brick. The brick sored through the air.

Purp ran up behind Traveler.

“Smawtie! We nee tu gu noa!”

Traveler turned. “Wah am wong, Puwp?”

“BESTEST MUMMAH WAN NU SPECIAW FWIEND!! BESTEST MUMMAH WAN MOA BABBEHS!!”

The brick started going down as it sailed… right above Honey.

“BESTEST MUMMAH WAN POOPEH BABBEH GU FOWEBA SWEE-!”

SPLAT!

The brick smashed Honey’s head apart, leaving behind a mess of blood, brain matter, and bits of bone.

“WAH DA FWUFF?!” Traveler said.

“SCREEEEEEEE!!” Maple said as she shat herself.

“MUMMAH!!” Mustard called out.

Honey’s legs and eyes twitched, and her stomach expanded and deflated with her last few draws of breath. Then all motion stopped as the last bit of life left her body.

“HOLY SHIT!! I think I actually hit one of em!” Tyrone said.

“Let’s go down and finish em off!” Chad suggested.

The four teenagers started running down the ramp to the bottom floor of the garage.

Lieu looked on in horror as Mustard was crying hysterically while hugging Honey’s body.

“MUMMAH!! PWEASE NU GU FOWEBA SWEEPIES!! HUGGIES MAE EBWETING BETTA!!”

Maple was crying as she tried to comfort the rest of the litter. Purp had a look of deep concern on his face. He turned to Traveler.

“Smawtie! We nee tu gu! NAO!”

Traveler nodded after a moment and ran to Maple.

“Geh da babbehs! We nee tu gu! Munstahs awe hewe!”

“Otay, Smawtie.” She frantically gets most of the litter onto her back. Mustard proved to be a pain as he didn’t want to leave his mother behind, despite the fact she was dead.

“MUSTAWD! WE NEE TU GU, NAO!” Traveler said.

“BESTEST BABBEH NU WEAB MUMMAH!!” Traveler didn’t have time to argue, so he grabs Mustard by the scruff of his neck with his teeth and turns to Maple and Purp.

“Awe we weady?” Purp nodded as Lieu sat on his back.

Maple nodded as well.

“WETS GU!!” They start running, but the teenagers were just about on them.

“Look! More of em!” Chuck said pointing.

“It’s a whole herd!” Tyrone said.

The three fluffies, with the litter of foals on their backs, ran away from the teenagers.

“Dewe’s owa escapie howe!”

Traveler, Maple, and Purp ran for a hole in the wall that was big enough to fit a full-grown fluffy, but too small for the teenagers to chase them in. Traveler went in the whole first with Mustard in his teeth screaming for his mother.

“They’re running for that hole! Get them!” Brad yelled and the four teenagers ran after them.

“MUMMAH!! NU WEAB MUMMAH!!”

Maple ran in second, all the foals screaming in terror.

Purp and Lieu were the last, but Brad managed to grab Purp by the tail. “Got you ya little bastard!”

“Oh Fwuff!” Purp said as he fell, and Lieu flew off his back.

“Owwies!” Lieu turned and saw Purp being pulled back out the whole they came.

“PUWP!!” Lieu runs back for him.

“WEAB PUWP!! SABE YUSEWF!!” Lieu grabbed Purp by the leg with his teeth and started pulling.

“YU NU STWONG ENUF, WIEW! GU!”

“WIEW NU WEAB YU!”

Purp lost his patience and with a tear in his eye, regretfully swacked Lieu off his leg.

“AM SOWWY WIEW, BUH YU NEE TU WEAB!” Brad pulled.

“YU NEE TU WIB!” Purp yelled as he was yanked out of the hole and the four teenagers started beating him to death.

Lieu sat in horror.

“NUUUUUU!! PUWWWWP!!” He starts to run, but Maple takes him by her teeth and they run away.

Lieu cried out for Purp again as they descended into the dark tunnel before them.

“PUWWWWWWWP!!”

30 Likes

Fuckin you Honey ! glad you bitch die with a brick to your face!!! And your fuck up dreams and ideas all like your head - burst to nothing.

Traveller should have left mustard, i bet that shit would ve trouble like his mother the long run, would be a fuckin dumb smarty.

Poor purp :sob:

14 Likes

Ok, someone please neuter these teenagers. They literally chased down a fleeing animal to beat it to death using their bare hands.

Whatever dystopian world this is doesn’t need any of their crotch goblins.

8 Likes

Holy shit!

Don’t know who had a more horrifying death

Pinkie or Honey.

1 Like

Fuck you Honey, you got off easy.

Hopefully Traveller and Maple can find solace together, but with a traumatised Lieu and Mustard likely to break into Smarty territory I doubt it’ll happen anytime soon.

6 Likes

To be fair, being beaten to death is one of the kinder fates a fluffy can have.

4 Likes

Doubt it. Honey had it better. Gruesome, but quick.

Being beaten (to death no less) is most definetely not something you enjoy. Even a bat to the head is better.

1 Like

As far as things that have been done to fluffies go, it is quite tame. They could have been skinned alive, force fed their children, impaled like how Vlad the impaler did to people he didn’t like, fed to a fire ant colony, being turned into a litter pal, etc. Just saying that all in all, there are worse fates for fluffies.

1 Like

Most parents, even fluffies, would not leave their child behind even if that child is spoiled rotten by the other parent and is most likely to cause the same kind of trouble the one who spoiled them kept causing. Though had Traveler left Mustard when the call came and ran off with the rest then Purp might’ve survived. Maybe? A few seconds can make a huge difference after all.

Just wonder how long it’ll take before the teens notice what little remains of the homeless man that burned to death earlier. If they report it to the police I’m sure at least one will get in trouble for killing fluffies. If they don’t report it they might have a few questions to answer should their DNA be found at the scene. :hmm:

6 Likes

Gotta admit though, with their bare hands? These kids are kind of metal.

2 Likes

four teenagers accused of murder… i think i have an idea

1 Like

He lived like a toughie and he died like a toughie beaten to pulp and in worstest hurties

he sacrificed himself to save Lieu and Lieu tried to save him in turn, but Maple had to get him out of there before they all suffered the same fate as Purp

1 Like

A Typical Karen Parent: Boys would be Boys~ Shats in her Jegging while shouting for a Manager

1 Like