Tresspasser (Written By: GreaverBlade) (Art and Fenwick By: Switfbitches)

I love how the story came out!!

5 Likes

This was a good story! I enjoyed it very much :smiley: Poor little Creamsicle! I thought it was cute that Jolene made him splints out of toothpicks :purple_heart:

8 Likes

That’s always the case of spoiled pets by its dumb owner, so fenwick was a prized fluffy eh.

To think she was like stuck on the phone that long geez!

That didnt go well :rofl::rofl::rofl: serve him and his owner the just punishment.

5 Likes

Fenwick got what he deserved, I hope they have to amputate his precious nu-nu stick.

2 Likes

That spoiled lil shit got what he deserved! Great writing and great story.

1 Like

I saw Fenwick and immediately wanted to shove his dick in a toaster. I think I need therapy, but that’s not important!

What’s important is @anon3053411 letting me shove his dick in a toaster and then providing art for the story!

Special thank you for the use of the character!

5 Likes

Missed opportunity not giving the ol dick a smack with the tenderizer a couple of times. Very entertaining and good otherwise Greaver

2 Likes

We probably all need therapy. But I was honestly so excited when you asked to use him for a story!! I love how it turned out :3

Laura is rich enough to probably get his dick replaced…dick in toaster part 2!!

4 Likes

If he doesn’t learn his lesson, he might end up needing his rear half replaced after somebody takes and axe to him.

1 Like

While pretending to myself that I’m going to go to bed, an idea popped in my head for an abuse image/comic.

Fluffy dancing on hind legs while wearing a cat headband.

“Dance better and look sadder you piece of shit! I need a million hits on this if I’m going to afford food for you this month!” #sadcatchallenge

1 Like

Eh, the attention of the vapid is fleeting. He can still fulfill his role filling turkey basters via anal stimulation, regardless of his desire to be alive or not. From beloved pet to just a source of income supporting her new lovely pet.

Good point.

1 Like

As much as I love his colors, I absolutely hate him. Bastard got what he deserved!

I will point out a slight inconsistency, during the scene where the cops show up, the writing does this

Not much of an issue, just noticed it as I was reading and started wondering where the third officer came from and went. Maybe he was Cotton-Eyed Joe?

2 Likes

Thank you! Fixed.

1 Like

Yw! :smiley:

Loved it but I just hate the whole “I can kill/pillow you but I won’t” spiel like seriously you should have just chopped him up and threw the pieces back at her, I mean he’s literally “garbage”"

But yeah nah, that’s just my ¢5 on the issue, other that that absolutely fucking loved it and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next :ok_hand::relieved:

Killing fluffies is specifically not part of Jolene’s character; that’s a specific choice on my part. However, brutalizing them to teach them and shitty breeder owner a lesson is definitely something she’ll do.

Now, if you want something more brutal…

3 Likes

Bruh, something about the way you write these detailed yet hardcore stories got my neurones feeling some type of way for real :ok_hand::relieved:

Again absolutelyLOVE you’re work

2 Likes

Good to see a shitty fluffy get what it deserves.

1 Like