Trial by fire part 4 (by Labcoat)

TbyI
Not sure if I will return to these guys again, but you never know.

80 Likes

Dude kept his word.

Fair play to the man, I misjudged him

24 Likes

Damn. Here I thought she was going to cook on the blacktop. I wonder if she makes a full recovery from those severe burns or not.

12 Likes

THATS WHAT IM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!!!

23 Likes

He may be a void entity for us to project ourse1ves onto, but they are fair.

6 Likes

Death before dishonor!

The debt has been repaid!

6 Likes

Fair play by Anon, and good for those shitrats. It might just be a laundry room floor… but it’s out of the sun, there’s food and water, and by god they earned it.

5 Likes

Nice ending :+1:

1 Like

Good, I’m glad too see that he saved the mother. Any fluffy parent that would sacrifice themselves for their foals, deserves a chance at a new home. :smile:

7 Likes

And everything turned out better than expected!

Those are some cute (and well behaved) foals!

3 Likes

Oh I’m so happy to see that the mummah survived as well! I was so sure that she was a goner.

2 Likes

I thought mamma was doomed I’m glad that he kept his word . I like the little set up in the laundry room . I love the comic and your art

1 Like

I’m glad that they survived. I love abuse stories but when they’re troopers like the mom is, I can’t help but hope that they get a happy ending

2 Likes

Tough but fair. She pulled it off and deserves the respect. Well packed and nice story

Oh,bro,You’re so funny.I guess I’ve seen you at least three times in this story.
( Allowing pictures to be sent in the comments section is indeed a great feature)

1 Like