Trick and Treat Fluffy Parade and Page Seven (By: PeppermintParchment)

The top image, which I affectionately call the Fluffy Parade, is technically page seven of the comic, but I decided to count it as an “insert” image instead of a page. So, I uploaded the actual page seven of the comic alongside it.

I’ll tag everyone’s OC’s in the comments, since there’s a tag limit on posts. I’ll also add a non-text version of the Fluffy Parade in the comments, in case anyone wants to save that version for themselves.

Thank you to everyone who let me use their OCs!

P.S. If your OC had black eyes, I picked an eye color that matched their color scheme :slight_smile: My black eyed fluffies always look evil,and I wanted to make the OCs cute!

34 Likes

Your name you forgot it.

Edit : those Dan the man candies are awesome btw and so are all the other cameo’s

4 Likes

I love when fluffies think they’re clever. :joy:

4 Likes

HE’S FUCKIN’ ADORABLE!

3 Likes

Also, @anon3053411 Brute is rarely this digustingly cute.
Muh beetus !

4 Likes

@Virgil Scooter as a Doll Chariot
@A-S Spike as a Luchador
@father_dan_the_man Bumblefluff as a Bumble Bee
@GreaverBlade Treasure as a Pirate
@Gal-with-pastels Paprika as Little Red Riding Hood
@Biorb_Biorb Oingo as Hanma Yujiro
@RustyNickel Rust as Him (From the Powerpuff Girls)
@anon3053411 Brute as a Spider
@moonbunny-studios Pinball as a Vampire
@Carpdime Avocado as Leonardo (from TMNT)

8 Likes

Considering I already knew the candy would be featured I’ve been like eagerly awaiting. And boy was I not disappointed at all. I’m so happy you chose to use them Peppermint. Also the bumble bee fluffy is so precious. :sob:

4 Likes

@Karn Buzz as Bob-omb (from Mario)
@KerosineCannibal Opal as a Witch

The human OC is
@Oculusfluffy Sam Adams as Willy Wonka

EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS to @father_dan_the_man who let me use his cute fluffy candies for this comic. I super appreciate it, and it saved me so much time, and were much more adorable than anything I could have ever drawn!

4 Likes

I did D:

1 Like

Not anymore o.o

2 Likes

Thank you! I also used the foal Kumquat that I adopted from you, dressed as a dragon, in the first panel of page seven!

1 Like

SHE’S SO FUCKIN’ CUTE, TOO!

2 Likes

Also I used my OC Blue Lagoon that I adopted from @RustyNickel as a mermaid, and my foal OC Kumquat I adopted from @GreaverBlade as a dragon, both on page seven.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me use them, they come up again in the next few pages :slight_smile:

If you want to add links to your original image in the comments, feel free to do so, you deserve credit as well!

2 Likes

Also the "insert"shows you are more then up to the task of my uh “suggestion”
( lets keep it under wraps for now )

2 Likes

It took me, no joke, twelve hours, so what you want me to do would take daaaaays,haha.

1 Like

But it be worth it !

2 Likes

No text version of the Fluffy Parade.

Also @RustyNickel , sorry I couldn’t get Rust’s wings in. With the wings, it was hard to see the sides of the costume. Let’s imagine the wings are just squished up under there because Rust is that dedicated to the look :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Why won’t anyone help Buzz? Lol

2 Likes

Awwww, you gave Spike matching booties!

That’s so adorable!

Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes