Trick and Treat Fluffy Parade and Page Seven (By: PeppermintParchment)

Thanks!

2 Likes

This was one of the first things I saw when I woke up and I’m so happy it was, it’s too cute!:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! I had a little bit of a hard time with Brute’s hair,but lots of fun drawing his costume.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry, the little freak still adorable in that costume! The cameos were great and the art is even better, the fluffies are too cute in your style!!

1 Like

Thank you! I try to make my fluffies cute,I think the costumes help a lot, though.

1 Like

@PeppermintParchment Really happy to see Mr Adams in a comic! This is technically Sam Adams’s first comic (or rather, the first continuous comic to feature him!)

I can’t wait to see how the rest of the comic pans out

Spoilers

It might give me some ideas of a Halloween story for Sam, especially regarding his recent disappearance

1 Like

Adore it :heart:

1 Like

What a sweet adventure so far! Especially loved seeing Mr Sam Adams depicted in art and what a kind person he is, playing along with their clever little plan :wink:

Dan’s fluffy candy designs are adorably amazing, so glad to see them get featured in the comic.

Finally, thanks for adding Avocado to the Fluffy Parade, he looks so cool in the TMNT costume!

2 Likes

So many cute fluffies in cute costumes! I love it!

3 Likes

Feel free to use his picture in any future work you may decide to do, he’s your character, after all! Glad you like it.

1 Like

Thank you, your Buzz shows up in one other panel on another page, because I felt I didn’t capture his costume well enough here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, and thank you for letting me use Avocado!

I thought Sam wouldn’t realistically want to ruin the fluffy’s fun, and he might be someone who would actually notice it was fluffies.

3 Likes

Thank you, I had a lot of fun. But the page that your Crazystein shows up on is my favorite I’ve drawn for the comic, so far!

3 Likes

Ohh that is such a tease, now I’m super curious. I can barely wait to see it!

3 Likes

it’s two pages away, so you’ll see it soon!

2 Likes

i saw the @ and didn’t think twice to scroll up and see the awesome piece of artwork! This is awesome!

2 Likes

Aww, not the one with Rambo ?

1 Like

Wait…does the math oooh !

The one with Rambo is nice too, it’s probably a close second. There’s actually no pages I absolutely hate.

Well, I look forward to it.
To all of it off course.

1 Like