Trixie's Babbehs(FluffyChimera)

SHE HAS A KNIFE!!

4 Likes
5 Likes

Damn that’s a Yellow Lantern who’s actually terrifying.

3 Likes

Yeah, alot of Yellow Corp members are disturbing af but few are genuinely creepy like Kryb here.

2 Likes

Hey Chimera I just want to say thanks for the inspiration in the whole Delusional baby syndrome or Delusional Mare syndrome it was this character that gave me the idea sorry for not writing a story I had the block

out of curiosity which name do you think is better?

3 Likes

Ayy no problem! The credit should really go to @UndercoverPallasCat , Trixie is their
OC after all!

I really love the Delulu Mummahs btw, absolute horror story galore! Would love to see Delulu Daddehs too, cause stallions desperately failing to raise young or losing herd after herd to random misfortunes only to spiral down a rabbit-hole of mental breakdowns is chef’s kiss psychological torture!

Hilarious side note: Trixie is actually an excellent Mummah and raises all foals in her care with no issues, she’s just super obsessed with having babbehs and loving ALL babbehs due to her BMS cure being ‘Too Effective’.

As for the name? Personally, I like Delusional Mare Syndrome because it more easily implies it’s the Mare that’s the delusional one, rather than the babbehs. Maybe it could also imply that it’s usually Mares that are affected by it more than Stallions? Though saying a Stallion has DMS could be funny!

I could see owners having a layman’s term for the condition, saying their fluffy has ‘The Baby Craze’ or something, idk.

2 Likes

YA DID IT AGAIN :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes