Trixie's Babbehs(FluffyChimera)

Despite Trixie having been successfully cured of BMS, she’s still got a nasty habit of stealing foals and murdering the parents if given the chance. It’s lucky she’s an excellent foster mother and breeder, otherwise her owner would’ve killed her ages ago.

Trixie belongs to @UndercoverPallasCat

76 Likes

Ahh… that switch blade is never not funny. Totally useless against anything but a fluffy.

What on earth were we smoking when we came up with this lmao

9 Likes

For you it was weed, for me it was a severe lack of sleep

8 Likes

Wait so shes a foster mare? So when she steals foals does she eat a kibble to make her lactate or use a bottle formula?
Also she reminds me of a DC comics character called Kryb. Shes a yellow lantern that likes to target Green Lantern members with newborn children and kill thrm before stealing their children. One time she even stolen one via C-section.
Also yes her body is a literal baby cage with twats inside that pacify the infants with a hallucinogenic milk.
Faces_of_Evil_Kryb_01

9 Likes

Yo. Okay. I love this. I may steal some of this for Trixie.

Trixie is a constant mummah. She was found as a stray and through genetic testing was determined to be carrying three recessive genetic combos (the extra fluffy silky fur, the eye lashes and the HUGE mane and tail).

She is never not pregnant, and if there is a baby lull, thats when she tends to break into the nursery to steal babies. So she always has milk for any babies that her mummah (Loretta, who will be featured in Chimera’s next comic) gives her.

9 Likes

holy shit that is so fucked up

I like that in a woman

3 Likes

When you say shes a constant mummah does that mean shes like a ferret? They are forever on heat until they mate but as you mentioned gene defect, sounds like its like Phantom limb but like phantom pregnancy so yhat why she constantly produces milk and how was she cured of BMS? and how bad was her condition?

2 Likes

She gets bred back to back because she wants it. Trixie is artifically inseminated, as she doesnt really do well around stallions due to her feral upbringing. So she is always pregnant. She will consisently be nursing a litter and switching off.

There are probably some times when Loretta forces her to take a break, and has to give her lactation kibble, but for the most part, she produces naturally.

As for treating BMS, I am currently doing a whole building session about different levels of abuse treatment. Start with small things, work your way up to bigger, more traumatic things the if the mare resists treatment.

Part of the biggest helping hands in treating BMS is the constant playing of a tape that only says “Mummah wuv ALL babbehs”. With this as a constant day in and day out reinforcement, it helps rewrite the mare’s genetic coding.

Depending on how old the mare is, how many litters she has had (as I HC that each litter further cements BMS), the required treatment will be tend to be more drastic - things like pillowing, removal of eyes/using acid or bleach for not full blindness, milkbag status and so on so forth.

2 Likes

Sounds like the recording worked TOO well on Trixie.

Whos loretta ? Also oh you meant breeding mare? Im guessing her upbringing involved ptsd of bad enfies or smarties?

1 Like

I love it and her

3 Likes

Weeeellllll… maybe just a tad. But its effective!

1 Like

Loretta is Trixie’s human mummah. She is the one who found her and took her home to be tested because she was just stunning for a feral.

Her backstory is a WIP that may have to be moved up sooner rather than later. I only really have the basic skeleton of her done, outside of where she is currently in Chimera’s and my worldbuilding.

2 Likes

aplico como decimos en latino america “ya te la sabes carnal!!!”

1 Like

She could likely have just had a knob off a dresser and still be as deadly?

1 Like

Oh 100%, but this is a silly thing where we originally gave her a REAL switch blade before logic kicked in, and I said Loretta made this specifically for Trixie (as a joke cause yanno… a fluffy safe switchblade butter knife is super silly).

Another friend popped off it should be a butterknife and here we are.

1 Like

Fluffies…I wonder if you could train them to kill humans…at least the ‘human babbeh enfers’…

1 Like

I mean, we have fuckffies. What’s stopping them from going enfie babbeh?

I mean, maybe with some intense reprogramming via the recordings. I am not even sure what that one would say…

“Kiww all babbeh enfers”?
“Protec all babbehs or go forever sweepies”?

3 Likes

god i love how you draw fluffies. especially the snouts & cheeks

also how they all look super unique. ig maybe they’re supposed to be dedicated breeders, but its still fun to see fluffies with patterns & pretty styled manes

4 Likes