Troner: the pegasus that could fly ( once) by Brayatansempai

Our little fella Troner asked his daddeh for “Fwying” but never specified about landing.

So, it’s up to you the fate of our winged friend. Could he land on a mattress factory? Or maybe on the pyramids? Or maybe he could get intercepted by anti air artillery.

I will draw the most hilarious

23 Likes

Into the mouth of a stone gargoyle or a statue of baphomet

4 Likes

Smashes midair with another fluffy that was also launched by a catapult.

7 Likes

He flies around the world and back somehow. When he thinks that he’s safe his bones collapse or something

4 Likes

leaves orbit and splats unceremoniously upon the surface of the moon

2 Likes

Caught mid air by a hawk and carried off into the sunset thanking the bird all the way not knowing he’s dinner

4 Likes

By some freak of nature he plead with his wingings to fly so he doesnt get hurties, which works (Some real disney shit) he flys for a bit in awe and amazement

Then a plane comes past and he gets sucked into the jet turbines
shoutout @infraredturbine

6 Likes

He lands on another catapult that fires him yet again.

3 Likes

I love this. One of my favorite arts here is a fluffy tied to a balloon it would be funny to have the two collide.

2 Likes

He keeps flying until he catches up to a second Pegasus, also hurtling through the air.

The Pegasus turns to Troner and smiles.

“Fiwst time?”

6 Likes

Improbably, he manages to land on the road and survive, with only a few scrapes. Relieved and lucky to be alive, he begins to waddle off…just as a sportscar runs him over and crushes him.

2 Likes

He lands in another trebuchet, and his increasingly battered remains fly back and forth. Then the crows come.

Twisted minds think alike.

2 Likes

Into a castle wall

1 Like

I was gunna make a suggestion but Karn has the correct answer.

4 Likes

Trebuchet*

2 Likes

Yeah, they really do. It’s brilliant.

1 Like

good evening,
today, our fellow citizens,
our way of life,
our very freedom,
has come under attack
in a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts

2 Likes

Trebuchet fluffies caused 9/11? Was the PETA raid just a coverup for their true terrorist actions?

1 Like