Truffle from A heart of Darkness / Story by: RandomAirpeople / (InfraredTurbine) (Comissioned)

cms0517
tried a lot to make this little dude really cute
A comission for a great story
fell free to dm me any time you want a commission of your story,etc
enjoy

51 Likes

Look at this clumsy lil fool, all them milkies are going to waste.

7 Likes

Only an idiot points the bottle down.

Its funny how much Fluffy fiction relies on the humans to be defective themselves.

3 Likes

Foamy.

1 Like

not gonna lie i thought it was laying on a slice of cheese

3 Likes

A lil Fluffy on a lil carpet

2 Likes

relax it’s just a drawing dude

2 Likes

Awh what a cute little foal, let me wrap you in this blanket… ~wraps cheese slice around the foal as they head to the dog in the backyard~

2 Likes

That wasn’t anger. It was just pointing out the trend of the humans in Fluffy works being dumb, insane, or both.

Actually, I wonder about the child mortality rate among humans in Fluffy works. Those who survive into adulthood may just be the ones who saw a different kid stick a fork in an electrical socket, and as traumatized mentally-deficient adults they replicate their past trauma using Fluffies as a way to cope.

1 Like

the humans in the fluffy worlds seem 2 be very fucking dumb, 2 the point that it surprises me that they can walk a breath at the same tme, 2 the point im sure if they saw another kid put a fork in2 a electrical socket they probly would think it was the fork and use a knife. then seeing as the kid used a knife they would try the fork again. hell i wouldnt be surprised if they lost large groups of humans every time it rained cause they stared at the sky with there mouths open

1 Like

NO BAD…364359f1d008370_300153

2 Likes

Truth be told, there is no definitive art work or head canon that says how a foal should be bottle fed. Some are on their backs and some are on their stomachs. Its hard to determine if this is something to worry about, because of how open the canon is to what is safe and unsafe for a fluffy.

You’d be surprised how many people have kids that make it to adulthood in real life, whose parent’s are utter morons. Just go to any military base, and gaze among the beautiful disaster that is the “Tricareatops” and her demon spawn.

i think u might have the wrong person, i was saying humans in the fluffy worlds tend 2 be massive stupid

Oh no, it was meant for you. I was more so saying, humans are dumb no matter how you slice it.

this is what u messaged 2 me, i was saying humans r stupid not anything 2 do with bottle feeding

I know that you aren’t angry
You are salty

Ah I had meant it for another guy (THK) My bad. Legit thought I clicked on him. My message to you was about 'Military families and the Tri-Care-atops lol

Its hard not to be, that ‘Hasbio Ultra-Premium: Bestest Sketties Miwkies’ is nearly $300-$400 a can!

1 Like

can’t you guys just appreciate this little rat is being fed instead of being thrown into a fireplace, and not discuss how he should feed his foals ?
a canon for some is not a rule for all lol

1 Like