Truth or Dare: The Aftermath (By DelishDelay~)

Drawing and character partially based off the story written here: https://fluffy-community.com/t/truth-or-dare-written-by-delishdelay/

If you cannot read the tag on the pen, it reads:

“Hewwo! I’m a loving baby with a lot to give. Please pardon my bowel issues. I struggle making it to the potty, so diapers are best with me. I hope to find a loving home with you. <3”

The last time we left off on our journey with young Junior was when the little fluffy was adopted by a man named Stephen and taken home as a pet with the intention of easing the stress of his job with a friend. However, the stress hadn’t seized, and Junior unfortunately ended up in the crosshairs of his human owner on a bad day. It was clear that owning a fluffy hadn’t changed much of anything in Stephen’s life but create more stress. One fateful day for the fluff ended in tragedy, as he’d made bad poopies once again, this time at a Daycare that was watching over him. Stephen, already having a bad day on the job, finally snapped.

He’d taken Junior home and gave the fluffy ten spanks on the backside, spanks so harshly painful that it managed to damage the fluffy’s rump and bowels. His system was shaken up by each hit that it permanently damaged him and his ability to use the litter box. After a few days of Junior now making multiple messes on Stephen’s floor, the man decided to place little Junior for adoption at the local Fluffmart.

Informercial Voice Initiated

That being said, he is on the search for a good forever home right now! For just $11.99, you can bring this fluffy home, and reintroduce him to a new life! Head down to your local Fluffmart right now at [insert location here] for a chance to adopt this little fella before someone else does! Food dish, and litter box sold separately. Please do your research before adopting.

68 Likes

If say Junior was adopted to be used as a surrogate baby to test another fluffies ability to have kids would the fluff mart loan him to that person for 2 weeks to see if he has a forever home?

6 Likes

I’m sure they wouldn’t protest. A sale is a sale. :+1:

1 Like

Poor little fella.
He is gonna become the goofus to help train a collection of foals with the diaper.
Now the real question is he otherwise a good boy besides his obvious bowel issues self imposed by his bad behaviour.

5 Likes

The story I’d written, linked above, actually answers this question. Junior was actually a good baby who was so shit scared of disobeying his humans. He’d be otherwise a very good baby if he didn’t have issues shitting himself.

2 Likes

I read it I was wondering if after all that trauma he’d end up handling it well and continue to be a good baby or cause additional complications

3 Likes

Well, from what I know, he was always a kiss up that never wanted trouble, but realistically, who knows? Maybe the dreaded spankies changed him. I guess the adopter would find out when the time comes.

this inspires me. at some point i would love to write about this miserable little wretch

1 Like

Excellent ending!

1 Like

Buy it, burn it, bury it.

2 Likes

HAHAHA STINKY DAIPER POO POO BOI :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: DONT GIVE HIM ANY MORE NUMMIES HE WILL JUST POOP ALL OVER HIMSELF AGAIN, AINT THAT RIGHT YOU LITTLE STINKER :poopies:

3 Likes

Drawing like these always make me feel deep sadness, same like when you are young kid looking at high end GPU knowing you’ll never have it.

I’d be very gentle in this case with pushing its face into the mess it would do to clean it better than Mr. Proper and cotton cloth wipe :3

2 Likes

ICKY STOOPI POOPI BABBEH SMEW ICKY EWY

2 Likes

Now i’m just thinking about there fate.

Holly wouldn’t adopt him she doesn’t like projects like this.

Her little brother to emulate his sister would but the difficulties would lead to more abuse and a more broken foal
Or her uncle probably inject him with a quick acting gene-mod/liquid cement to seal up/repair the damages(results would be unique)

1 Like

Cash is king, baby!

1 Like

someone adopts him and leaves him in a safe room but forgets to change his diaper for 3 days, then just throws him in the trash because he stinks

1 Like

This is actually how it went down for my irl dog Cosmo… we adopted him from a shelter as a tiny puppy several years ago, and his previous owners gave him up because he was so young, he didn’t know how to pee outside.

1 Like

That’s heartbreaking. Aww, I hope everything went well for him. :heart: Sounds like a sweetheart that tries his best.