Trying to find an older story

I’m not sure if this is from the booru days and never got transferred and was lost, I could have sworn I read it here also but who knows.

The bit I recall involves a fluffy who I believe is freshly pillowed and not taking it well. He is with another fluffy who has already been pillowed and he tries to cheer up the main character by showing him the “wiggle dance” which involves awkwardly wiggling his stumps around and pathetically singing “wiggle dance” over and over. This just makes the main character more upset and he shrieks that it’s the “wowstest dance evah!”

It’s such a small and pathetic little moment that captures the misery and humiliation of the poor little creatures. If anyone can help me find it I’d be most appreciative.

1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-petstore-mummah-gets-adopted-bubblegum-s-tale-by-badmunsta/33629

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Of course it was the one spelling of “wiggle” or “stumpy” I didn’t try.

It tickled me as much as I thought it would, I greatly appreciate your linking it.