Tuft and Family ( By: MossyFluff )

aww this is cute your fluffies are just so adorable and the white around the watercolor is the best part

2 Likes

Excellent work as always, very beautifully done

2 Likes

Thanks! I try to always make it pop as I know my amateur coloring can always make it muddy.

2 Likes

Much thanks. I think the break did me a world of good.

5 Likes

don’t worry you’ll get better at it

2 Likes

Thank you! I was actually directly influenced by your great Hipolyta and Napolean comics.

3 Likes

Oh dear, I hope I haven’t cost you any brain cells! I tag those “wall bitingly stupid” as a goal…

3 Likes

Those brain cells were well spent I’ll tell you.

4 Likes

love it :heart:

2 Likes

For a second I thought it was a big fluffy with regular sized fluffies on his back.

Then I thought, you can go bigger.

3 Likes

Its really beautiful in your style :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Much thanks :heart:

2 Likes

The idea definitely came into my head and I was tempted but the pure aesthetic of microfluffs prevailed.

2 Likes

You are very welcome
Not only is the fluffy adorable but you’ve included microfluffs, a personal favorite of mine.

2 Likes

I’m flattered. I feel like my work is chicken scratch compared to yours :sob:.

1 Like

You ever read Discworld? That, but with fluffies instead of elephants and a turtle. That’s what I had in mind.

I’d draw it myself, but I can’t draw worth a damn. My thing is writing. I’ll stick to what I’m good at.

2 Likes

Hmmm A’Tun with fluffies…The image is very very strong. I would only worry that the fluffies would somehow (likely) bungle being out in space. Which is a funny thought verging into a Douglas Adams territory.

2 Likes

Hey, the elephants stayed where they are, didn’t they? Well, one of them might have fallen off. But the people on the Disc got a shitton of candles out of it, so it’s all good.

And fluffies are the same general shape as elephants. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there’s elephant DNA in there too.

They really don’t have a lot in common with actual horses, do they?

2 Likes

Now im just imagining an elephants graveyard level of fluffy fossils(?). Apart from the hooves I’ve been more and more seeing them closer to capybaras. Then again that maybe just how I draw them. Designs in the fandom wildly differ after all.

2 Likes

I did a fluffy graveyard in my stories.

Actually, there’s two, but only the first one has been the focus of a story so far.

The first one is a feral herd’s graveyard. Yeah, they actually practice funerary rites. Let’s just say that their smarty is one of the few smarties who genuinely deserves the title.

And the second one was built by humans, but like I said, it hasn’t actually appeared yet, it’s just been mentioned. I am planning on writing a story about it sooner or later, however.

Before you ask: no, the fluffies buried there don’t rise from the grave as zombies.

But zombies are a thing in my headcanon. A lot of things are a thing in my headcanon.

2 Likes